Keyblade Wielder
7475 posts

Re: So...any idea when were getting some new content?

May 1, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^hey gow71 is there a reason why I still dont have an "X" on my shield yet some1 with 100 less posts does?

There is but I can't say exactly cuz I don't know. The requirements to rank up are not public.  But it does involve MORE than just post count like: solutions authored, solutions granted, thread count, kudos etc... so you may have the same post count but other areas of forum activity may not meet rank up requirements.

Message 21 of 30 (185 Views)
Last Guardian
11767 posts

May 1, 2013

Oh i see....that's weird lol thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 30 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7475 posts

May 1, 2013

xRictorx wrote:
Gow71 people that gets the dlc for free that got the collectors edition will we have it right away since we don't have to buy it on Tuesday ? Or we still have to wait till psn updates anyways?

Getting it free doesn't mean you get it early.  You'll have to wait until it is actually available like everyone else :smileysad:

Message 23 of 30 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

May 1, 2013

I also have the champions edition and when the first DLC was launched I tried to get it the 1st day it was avail, and had some issues with it downloading, probably due to high traffic, but I waited the next day, and it downloaded with no problem at all. So I know people are dying waiting for new stuff, but I think ill try to wait a day for it so there would not be any issues with the DLC.

Message 24 of 30 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 1, 2013
Oh ok thnx gow71
Message 25 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

May 2, 2013
Sweet thanks for the reply GoW
Message 26 of 30 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7475 posts

May 2, 2013
Welcome guys :smileyhappy:
Message 27 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 3, 2013
I find it amusing that they want ppl to pay for extra content when there are still bugs/exploits in the game! WoW manages to fix these things promptly and bans players that use them to gain an advantage...minus sponsored guilds. How much do these items cost? First mp on the ps3 it's fun but the bugs can make it frustrating.
Message 28 of 30 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

May 3, 2013

TheMUSEdOne wrote:
I find it amusing that they want ppl to pay for extra content when there are still bugs/exploits in the game! WoW manages to fix these things promptly and bans players that use them to gain an advantage...minus sponsored guilds. How much do these items cost? First mp on the ps3 it's fun but the bugs can make it frustrating.

A developer that has millions of people paying $15 a month is fixing issues faster than a developer that continues to support their title after launch without any addidtional revenue.

Sounds like an equal comparison.

Message 29 of 30 (64 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

May 3, 2013

I_Ceases_I wrote:

TheMUSEdOne wrote:

A developer that has millions of people paying $15 a month is fixing issues faster than a developer that continues to support their title after launch without any addidtional revenue.

Sounds like an equal comparison.

You should probably clarify your sarcasm. People might take you seriously!

Message 30 of 30 (58 Views)
0 Likes