Jan 22 2013
By: SILVERX200 Gaming Beast 2126 posts

Something really weird just happened.

5 replies 87 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

I just won a game as a Spartan in a CTF game and I captured and scored 3 flags. Two other people on my team each got one so we won the match.

During the statistics screen we were all green as it was our team, but someone left the opposing team and it swapped all of us to Trojan and made us the losing team. We became the red team.

I was in the last match of the night as well so it ended around 3:10 a.m. so thanks for at least letting us finish the match which we won.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Something really weird just happened.

Jan 22, 2013
Are you sure the game doesn't call you a Trojan always?

I thought the game always just called your enemies Spartans.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Something similar happened to me. I was playing TFotG and the other team got the spear and killed the Cyclops but when it showed the cutscene it showed my team, the spartans, instead of the trojans killing him and then we won. Then the statistics screen showed, there were no points and everyone had negative kills, deaths, adn favor. IDK if it counted or what even though it doesn't matter but it was just weird.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 22, 2013

ElementDuck wrote:
Are you sure the game doesn't call you a Trojan always?

I thought the game always just called your enemies Spartans.

You might have just always gotten the trojan side. The green side was spartans and the red side was trojans

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

I don't know. It was always green on my team, and I've been playing since almost the beginning. If my team surpassed the enemy in points, it would say Trojans take the lead, and vice versa if they surpassed us.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2126 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

deathdude616 wrote:

Something similar happened to me. I was playing TFotG and the other team got the spear and killed the Cyclops but when it showed the cutscene it showed my team, the spartans, instead of the trojans killing him and then we won. Then the statistics screen showed, there were no points and everyone had negative kills, deaths, adn favor. IDK if it counted or what even though it doesn't matter but it was just weird.

At the last match of the night it didn't return to the warrior screen probably because the servers were shut down. It was taking forever and there was no way to return to the menu so I had to quit from the XMB.

As a huge chunk of people left except for me and one other person I saw negative kills, deaths, favor, objective and favor as well. I just quit the game then.

As for the person who was always a Trojan, the game randomizes which team you're on. Sometimes you're a Spartan and sometimes you're a Trojan. In your case you were only ever a Trojan. The team you're on is always green and the opponent is always red.

I have noticed people changing colors while in the midst of playing. I only noticed it in one match where I thought a player who was aligned with me all of a sudden turned red when they showed up being green when they appeared.

It also resulted in a weird player setup because it showed my team had four players but we actually only had 3. One of the people on our team was red even though he was listed in our group.

I've also taken attack damage and magic damage from people on my own team already and it ends up bouncing you across the screen.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes