Apr 15 2013
By: CBreeze5g Splicer 77 posts
Accepted Solution

Sore Losers

29 replies 456 views Edited Apr 15, 2013

I was playing in a CTF match and fighting a guy named ItsTHeJackel and I was chasing him as he had my flag. I stunned him and as I was brutally killing him when all of a sudden he quit out. Then not to long after he sent me a hate message calling me crude names and saying I was garbage, "laggy," and "jumpy." I know losing sucks and all but that's just immature. I lose matches a good deal of the time but sending messages like this is childish. I've also ran into people with mics saying things like how " you got lucky" or "you only won because of this." Has anyone else ran into these type of players?

Message 1 of 30 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Re: Sore Losers

Apr 15, 2013

^happens to me all the time. Stop by the allegiance thread :smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 30 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Apr 15, 2013

i'm never gonna forget the message i got when the game was released for a week achter a bunch of hatemail from that player he's last message was i hope ur mom dies  he really got to me by saying that maybe it's my fault for taking everything so serious but still i think u shouldn't say stuff like that

Message 3 of 30 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Apr 15, 2013

^I got a similar one. My dad was having heart surgery and someone said "I hope he bleeds out on the operating table"

Message 4 of 30 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^I got a similar one. My dad was having heart surgery and someone said "I hope he bleeds out on the operating table"

This happened to me also, but with my nonna (grand mother). I was playing CoD 1 on my laptop when I was about 14 and some tool said something similar. I knew the admins of the server, they banned him.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 5 of 30 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Apr 15, 2013

^serves him right.....what an @$$hole

Message 6 of 30 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I actually only had this once, this one guy playing as Ares and me being a Hades player, got him about 5 times he ragequitted half-the way of me executing him and he pretty much shut down his game and send me a message full of whining and complaining, simply re-send him the message to go cry me a river and added him to the blocked persons list, after that I didnt ran into a single person like that anymore.

Message 7 of 30 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 15, 2013

same here..... after killing him 0-5 k/d ..:smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 30 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Apr 15, 2013
The last time it happened to me was like two weeks ago, this guy called me a effin loser and some other sh*t for not getting enough kills (4-3) even though I had 9 assists and he took 5 kills alone.
Message 9 of 30 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 15, 2013
This stuff makes me laugh. LOL! :smileyvery-happy: I tend to play with randoms quite a bit when I do play and I don't usually mic up. I've been called all sorts of names and told all sorts of things. Feels real good kicking their booties all over the place. As for the hate messages, I simply reply, "Welcome to my block list dumb@ss :smileyvery-happy: ." And proceed to block them and report them.

It reminds of a recent 4 player MoC I was playing with some randoms. 2 of the guys were friends and were trying to double team the other player and me. So me and my Zeus champ polite set them ablaze with the Cerberus Bane. They though I was cheating because I using fire as a Zeus player and that they keep BURNING TO DEATH while trying to run away.

They kept saying, "How do I keep dying? He didn't even touch me." Which was music to my ears. :smileyhappy: People take this too seriously. I like to win. I may complain. But I'll never leave any hate messages for anyone. Folks need to grow up.

Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 10 of 30 (368 Views)
0 Likes