Feb 07 2013
By: Carrioner Sackboy 461 posts

Spartans and Trojans - How to chose?

30 replies 256 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

OK this might sound dumb but...

I just can't find any info about that...

How come I ended up as "Trojan" like **bleep** I never chose this.. I would chose Spartans everyday even if Trojans were winning with 1000x more points and yet...

Since I'm trojan (which I didn't chose) I wont be able to play the DEMO as soon as Spartans will. The gap is just oo big and it's the Spartans who will win all the fricking time

So my question is:

How does it work? Is it totally random? Or maybe it is based on what part of globe you live in?

Might sound stupid but somehow I just have no idea or my "google serch" skills fail on me

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 1 of 31 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Spartans and Trojans - How to chose?

Feb 7, 2013
Trojans were seriously outnumbered. 3 people in a row that I know of we're crammed into Trojans, it's pretty clear it's very uneven. It's random, you have no choice over it. I don't care about the demo, really, most of us have seen it, but it is pretty stupid how ridiculous it is.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 31 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Feb 7, 2013

The whole web game is a fuggin mess. I was a Spartan from the start and the game randomly switched me to a Trojan right before the release of the closed beta. Spartans have a much larger amount of people playing and they also have exploit points from people who were able to unlock the Sword of Artemis before it was removed.

They removed the sword from the Rise of the Warrior rewards but people kept their points. Most of us couldn't unlock the sword and we had no idea how others were able to get more points and have it unlocked.

You can tell with the mass amount of difference in between the teams that it is not balanced.

Message 3 of 31 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
461 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Random.... Looks like that the FAIL is still strong in me rotfl

thanks for the answer though

@Up

To be honest I have(had) no problem raping people with my hammer Smiley Very Happy

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 4 of 31 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Carrioner wrote:

Random.... Looks like that the FAIL is still strong in me rotfl

thanks for the answer though

I'm No Mathematician But A Good Estimate Would Be A 50-50% Percent Of Either Being Selected Randomly As A Spartan Or As A Trojan .Laughs

I Hope This Helps ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 5 of 31 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 7, 2013
No need to be so bent out of shape, guys. It is just a game. That us as consumers have a choice to partake in. You don't have to play, and you don't have to buy the game. With that being said, just chill. Everyone will get the demo regardless.

Message 6 of 31 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Lol you made me laugh that comment. I have 2 accounts one is trojan and the other one is spartan and also every rise of the warriors answers, just create a new psn account and sign up again if that doesn't work repeat both of those steps but hurry up because it's almost over

Message 7 of 31 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Yeah guys everyone will get the demo, I know it's very unfair but keep in mind the DLC you are getting from this that's what I'm working for the demo is secondary Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 31 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 7, 2013

@Zorrillo90 I Live To Make You Laugh Good Sir ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 9 of 31 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Feb 7, 2013

spartans - the best Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 31 (176 Views)
0 Likes