Wastelander
787 posts

Re: Spears

Jan 26, 2013

I honestly like the 2 weapon classes we have now. Not sure how exactly this class will be in game, so many different and weapon specials to worry about. IF spears are the 3rd weapon, I can see them being quick with weak attacks.

Its going both ways for me, I do and dont want the spears to be added. 

I do - more variety

- different ways for you play style

I dont - More specials to worry about, will they be able to throw?? doubtful, more like the cerberus speical

- balance, since we didnt get to test the third class

- The attack on the spears better no be OP. Hammers are suppose to be slow and powerful but a simple hammer                       a            and sword combo do the same amount of damage

Message 11 of 13 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jan 26, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

I honestly like the 2 weapon classes we have now. Not sure how exactly this class will be in game, so many different and weapon specials to worry about. IF spears are the 3rd weapon, I can see them being quick with weak attacks.

Its going both ways for me, I do and dont want the spears to be added. 

I do - more variety

- different ways for you play style

I dont - More specials to worry about, will they be able to throw?? doubtful, more like the cerberus speical

- balance, since we didnt get to test the third class

- The attack on the spears better no be OP. Hammers are suppose to be slow and powerful but a simple hammer                       a            and sword combo do the same amount of damage

If spears are throw-able then they should not stun on normal attacks, otherwise=OP.

Plus I just can't see how they would incorporate throw-able spear moves and combos into the core mechanics relating to combos in general.

Message 12 of 13 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I would see them overpowered if they can be thrown but if they wear just for stabbing they could work they could use ground attacks like the ares hammer meaning you hit the ground and shock wave 

PS what would you think of a ranged brutal kill! tumblr_m2q1ocx6rU1qdc8j6o1_500.gif

Spoiler

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 13 (83 Views)
0 Likes