Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: Special Attacks/Items HUD

Jan 31, 2013

I like the idea of a brighter indicator as I noticed the same thing but eventually got use to the time it takes to recharge.  Occationally I would miss time, but for the most part I was able to figure it out.

The colors thing I think works great except for Ares.  the dark red is too close to the dul amber and doesn't stand out as your intial complaint was about.  For that matter, I like you first idea of a bright yellow when ready.   I also think that the additional colors is kind of disctracting.  They don't really mesh with the rest of the HUD and background landscape.   JMHO. 

Message 11 of 13 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 1, 2013

@SpiritCreed Or Just Have The Best Of Both Worlds And Include Both Of Them And Give The Player The Option Of Whether To Keep It One Noticable Color, Or Make It God-Alignment Specifc .

Either Way It Will Enhance The HUD For The Player During Intense Combat Action .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 12 of 13 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I don't think in the heat of battle the other colors would distract you as much as out of the corner of your eye be able to see when your move is ready. I thought the red stood out much more than what they had or just a brighter yellow.  It would be nice if they did enhance the indicators though.

Message 13 of 13 (71 Views)
0 Likes