Apr 21 2013
By: GoWOrion4006 First Son 4 posts

Stuck in lobby still!!!

6 replies 141 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

ok im playing with a Belkin N300 router and all ports are open for the playstation network thing and still no go i have it set to pass security standards to and i still cant get a game going the only thing i can play is by myself on the multiplayer and even tho i love killing hercules on my own and looking like a Bad @$$ its starting to get boring so can anyone help me find a solution it would be help ful thanks. 

Message 1 of 7 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Stuck in lobby still!!!

Jun 1, 2013
i'm having the same problem here it Jus continues searching for matches...lame
Message 2 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

GoWOrion4006 wrote:

ok im playing with a Belkin N300 router and all ports are open for the playstation network thing and still no go i have it set to pass security standards to and i still cant get a game going the only thing i can play is by myself on the multiplayer and even tho i love killing hercules on my own and looking like a Bad @$$ its starting to get boring so can anyone help me find a solution it would be help ful thanks. 

This game doesn't work with wireless routers. SSM promised to fix this, though. Before that (it will take SSM about 20 years to fix the issue), you can play another game, because you won't be able to find a match for hours.

There is another solution, that everyone are talking about - burn your wireless router and buy a wired one. GoW: A is the first game, that makes you buy additional hardware if you want to play it online.

Message 3 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 1, 2013
This is bs-- I Play with several people who use wireless routers (i dont) i am wired-- and i recommend that-- but the people i know that are using wired OR wireless are having the same issues since 1.07 with finding matches/ getting disconnects. Before 1.07 it took me an my wireless router friends about 10 seconds or less to find a game
Message 4 of 7 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jun 1, 2013
So you say that it's ok that someone is expirencing inconvinience and must buy additional hardware to play the game?
Message 5 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Jun 1, 2013

I use a wired connection msot of the time but sometimes i move my ps3 and play with a wireless connection the game still runs fine. You do not NEED a wired connection though tis always better to have. There have however been increased load times, difficulty finding matches and increased lag since the latest patch. SSM is currently working on a fix.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 6 of 7 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

That is exactly what I'm saying. The problem exists, but many people are running happy, shouting out "Ow, SSM, you did a great game!". "Ow, SSM, keep the armors and reskined weapons coming!", "Ow, SSM, you are trying really hard, let's give you credit for that", just because they have no problems with the game. And if somebody comes to the forum saying that they are having problems, some dude shows up, and says that this is bs. Just great.

Message 7 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes