Mar 23 2013
By: DaJizzle Wastelander 739 posts

Stun State

43 replies 900 views Edited Mar 23, 2013
Why am not getting stunned. I just die. Played several matches. Took a god long break to watch Grimm and Spartacus and came back to the same thing. Oh, but I stun enemies and have to brutally kill them, etc. This D A M N game is utterly unplayable. Enemies are able to break your block with light parryable attacks and so on. It's sickening that this MP was released in this state after the beta and I'm getting D A M N tired of all the bugs manifesting themselves in every match. The beta was actually in better shape than what we received as the final product.

Say what you will. But instead of having a play with the developers day, etc. Fix this crap. There are many documented bugs and glitches that need priority over a cheer fest. I used to be a HUGE fan of the series, but that feeling is diminishing.

*G O D D A M M I T*

*enhancing my calm*
Message 1 of 44 (900 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Re: Stun State

Mar 23, 2013

^I love grimm....but I hate what they have done to Juliette

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 44 (896 Views)
Sackboy
461 posts

Mar 23, 2013

u mad bro?

Don't like multiplayer? Stick co singleplayer

What's your connection?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2593363975.png

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 3 of 44 (889 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
739 posts

Mar 23, 2013
@Carrioner

Funny. I'm not not the only one that's fed up with the state of the multiplayer so keep the stick to single player comments to yourself. And my connection speed is just fine and I'm not taking a connection test to suit anyone's comfort. People are quick to blame someone's connection or something else when the truth of the matter is the state of the multiplayer is poor. That can't be hidden by some connection test because different connection tests yield different results. The multiplayer is infested with glitches and bugs period. No connection test is going to solve that. I don't mean to come off rude to you sir, but that's just the truth.

@Poseidon

Love Grimm and Spartacus. Smiley Happy Can't wait for Game of Thrones to return next Sunday. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 44 (880 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Sure it has some bugs, but what multiplayer game doesn't. But over all to say its poor is not only rude but incorrect. Overall I find it highly enjoyable and that most bugs or glitches don't hinder over all gameplay

Maybe your just not good?
Message 5 of 44 (874 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Mar 23, 2013
That's your opinion and well entitled to as I. Ad my conclusion is that it is poor. I never said I was losing these matches. Please read with some context next time sir. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 44 (869 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Don't have too. Complainers usually mean that they suck so they look for excuses or reasons to blame the game. No hard feelings but as a gamer I'm getting sick of people **bleep** and moaning. Play and enjoy the game or bleep off and play something else.

Message 7 of 44 (866 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Then you can just pass over this thread since you're utterly useless in resolving the problems. Good night sir. Oh, if they thought we just complaining then they wouldn't have just released a survey asking for our input... AGAIN. So, you and your useless can go read another thread. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 44 (857 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 23, 2013
^Smiley Wink
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 9 of 44 (851 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 23, 2013