Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Stun State

Mar 25, 2013

Just don't give up on this game, SSM. The potential here is off the charts. We need you guys to see it realized.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (124 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

@Vanilla

Yessir! Lol! It was even worse once I got back on later on that night. Having someone throw a world weapon at you and you just explode into that splat of blood. SMH. That put me over the edge. Lol!

And great call on Tomb Raider. That game is AWESOME! I haven't got far just yet, but I'm definitely loving it. And who needs guns, just give me my bow and arrow. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@Vanilla

Yessir! Lol! It was even worse once I got back on later on that night. Having some through a world weapon at you and you just explode into that splat of blood. SMH. That put me over the edge. Lol!

And great call on Tomb Raider. That game is AWESOME! I haven't got far just yet, but I'm definitely loving it. And who needs guns, just give me my bow and arrow. :smileywink:

Yeah, I didn't get back on, didn't play much this weekend in general really.  I'll see you again soon.

See, the VanillaBeast speaks the truth lol.  TR's single player is off the charts, it just keeps getting better and better as you play.  I'm about 5 trophies shy of the platinum, I couldn't put the game down, wanted to do everything I could on it.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Mar 25, 2013
@Vanilla

Yessir! I may not be online a lot this week (too much going on). But we'll definitely jump back in it. :smileywink:

I have the same feeling. Gotta manage my time properly or playing Tomb Raider gonna throw me off track. Lol!
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (114 Views)
0 Likes