Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 17 2013
By: Antioch_Verus First Son 13 posts

Suggestion: Equippable Combos

4 replies 91 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

Hmmm...I don’t think this can really be implemented into the multiplayer at this stage of development. Plus, it would be a nightmare to balance at this point.

However, I always liked the many combos in the God of War series and would’ve liked to see them featured within the multiplayer. Leading me to mention something along the lines of...

Equippable Combos:

Special combos unlocked by performing feats related to a particular weapon type (Sword/Hammer/Spear?). Once unlocked, one of these combos can be chosen within the weapons menu after choosing which weapon type will be used. Moreover, these combos could been based off a legendary hero or mythological character. For example:

Flight of Icarus (Sword): SquareSquare, L1+CrossCircle

Chimaera's Sting (Spear): TriangleSquareCircle, L1+Triangle

More...

I think it's a cool idea and would love to equip one of these...but once again I think it's too late! :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Suggestion: Equippable Combos

Jan 17, 2013

Yeah it dooes look like the combos aren''t equippable but still "unlockable" in a sense...once your weapons get upgraded, there are various new combo oopportunities. It looks like that is the direction the dev team has taken. Interesting idea though.

How did you do those PS symbols!? :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I luv the idea,but yeah I agree it may be a lil late in this stage,

Although it would add more variety to the weapons since the combos seem to be somewhat the same even as you lvl up your weapon, not complaining at all with what they have already, it would just add more to the weapons

I would rather them cont. to iorn out whats already there and works and fix what needs to be fixed instead of adding more

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 17, 2013

To do the playstation images you post in html and embed images.... You can even right click on his images and save as. Atleast, thats how I think he did it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 17, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

Yeah it dooes look like the combos aren''t equippable but still "unlockable" in a sense...once your weapons get upgraded, there are various new combo oopportunities. It looks like that is the direction the dev team has taken. Interesting idea though.

How did you do those PS symbols!? :smileysurprised:

On the right side of this page, where it shows all the specs for the DualShock controller, are the little icons. :smileywink:

I put them in simply because they look better than typing 'triangle' etc...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (50 Views)
0 Likes