Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Sword of Ares

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

@DaJizzle

@d1v4d

Its understandable (sorta) in Team favour of the Gods, because somehow they luckily get magic from the teammate as they us their 2 magics :smileytongue: but doubtful. Either was I was in Favor of the Gods (FFA) and this guy was just used magic 4 times in a row. I think relic of chance has a bit of a glitch in it :smileytongue:

Nah just extreme luck, and if he managed to score a kill on each of the magic uses that just doubled the chance, since you have a chance to gain +50 magic on magic use, and on kills.

Regarding using the magic and the chance it not placing -50 on your magic meter yet showing the animation of the use itself I've had that happen to, but also noticed the usage did no damage as a result.

Message 21 of 31 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 25, 2013

FieryCaptain wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

@DaJizzle

@d1v4d

Its understandable (sorta) in Team favour of the Gods, because somehow they luckily get magic from the teammate as they us their 2 magics :smileytongue: but doubtful. Either was I was in Favor of the Gods (FFA) and this guy was just used magic 4 times in a row. I think relic of chance has a bit of a glitch in it :smileytongue:

Nah just extreme luck, and if he managed to score a kill on each of the magic uses that just doubled the chance, since you have a chance to gain +50 magic on magic use, and on kills.

Regarding using the magic and the chance it not placing -50 on your magic meter yet showing the animation of the use itself I've had that happen to, but also noticed the usage did no damage as a result.

Even when I was playing the last few days of the beta, I realized that I would "activate" my Item. I later noticed that I didn't actually activate it (so it was an escape) yet I could use it again... Did this happen to anyone else? Cause that was fu**** up.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 22 of 31 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jan 25, 2013

@d1v4d

Yea, this happen to me a couple times playing. But I wasnt complaining :smileytongue:, I use Ares Sheild and the cooldown on that is huge.

Message 23 of 31 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I've fought you multiple times. We constantly used Cerberus' L1+Triangle on eachother -_-

Message 24 of 31 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jan 25, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

I've fought you multiple times. We constantly used Cerberus' L1+Triangle on eachother -_-

At first I though Cerberus Sword was **bleep**, but after using it for a few games it was one of my favourite swords. L1 Square is a block/parry breaker which was a beaut, used it all the time. The L1 Triangle was wonderful for large groups :smileytongue: messes people up 

Message 25 of 31 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Yeah, it was my favourite weapon in the beta also :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 31 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Wow I just realized I fought all of you guys pretty often in the beta lol. I remember because you guys were really good. I have to add you guys when the game releases. Anyways I hope Ares does get a physical buff as he really didn't feel that strong. I can't wait to see what Hades and Posieden can do. 

Message 27 of 31 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I definitely remember you, CBreeze. I played like 40 games with you lol.

Message 28 of 31 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 25, 2013

@everyone I Have A Strong Feeling That This MP Will Trigger A Staggering Amount Of "Rage-Mode" In Players At Many Points During Battle ! .Lol

I Know I Would Get Not So Friendly Words Thrown At Me During Matches  And After In The Lobby ; )

How Does Every1 Feel About This, Silly Question I Know Right .Laughs

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 29 of 31 (101 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 26, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@everyone I Have A Strong Feeling That This MP Will Trigger A Staggering Amount Of "Rage-Mode" In Players At Many Points During Battle ! .Lol

I Know I Would Get Not So Friendly Words Thrown At Me During Matches  And After In The Lobby ; )

How Does Every1 Feel About This, Silly Question I Know Right .Laughs

There will always be people like that. I only get **bleep**** when something didn't make sense/continues not to make sense.

Message 30 of 31 (94 Views)
0 Likes