Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 20, 2013

Once I learned to stay away from the edge, anyone with a hammer paled in comparison...Hammer is GREAT for ringouts but once you learn to avoid confrontations near a ringout area, Hammers have a tough time keeping up withh swords.

 

...unless you have the Gladiator hammer...so easy to pre-empt a charging opponent...and den dey goes flyins! :smileytongue:

 

I personally prefer the hammer. It almost FORCES you to strategize more. The slow rate of attack means you gotta watch how and when you hit. Evade/countering a sword attack is oh so fun :smileyvery-happy:

Message 21 of 30 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/31/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 20, 2013
I never had a problem vs sword with my hammer. It's not like sword is unavoidable
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 22 of 30 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/15/2012
Offline
1031 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 20, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

Spear FTW


Agreed !!!

Message 23 of 30 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/31/2009
Online
1986 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 21, 2013

I personally like the Pool Noodle. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 24 of 30 (185 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/31/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 21, 2013
I was thinking about making a short vid of me doing my personal favorite combo moves. I still got the Beta so I can "train" at the arena with BOT:smileyhappy:
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 25 of 30 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/15/2012
Offline
1031 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 22, 2013

Carrioner wrote:
I was thinking about making a short vid of me doing my personal favorite combo moves. I still got the Beta so I can "train" at the arena with BOT:smileyhappy:

You should want to see combos :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 30 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
785 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

xCougarx94 wrote:

Carrioner wrote:
I was thinking about making a short vid of me doing my personal favorite combo moves. I still got the Beta so I can "train" at the arena with BOT:smileyhappy:

You should want to see combos :smileyhappy:


Its difficult to show what combos work in the training arena, its not the same as online. Example - He wont just bounce off the ground if you do a heavy attack or jump triangle, he will just reset once the second attack connects. Would love to see the video either way Carrioner.

Message 27 of 30 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/15/2012
Offline
1031 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 24, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

xCougarx94 wrote:

Carrioner wrote:
I was thinking about making a short vid of me doing my personal favorite combo moves. I still got the Beta so I can "train" at the arena with BOT:smileyhappy:

You should want to see combos :smileyhappy:


Its difficult to show what combos work in the training arena, its not the same as online. Example - He wont just bounce off the ground if you do a heavy attack or jump triangle, he will just reset once the second attack connects. Would love to see the video either way Carrioner.


Yepp Delsol I made new account because I not feeling my name I will send you a friend request with that one

Message 28 of 30 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
785 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

Feb 24, 2013

Whats wrong with Cougar :smileywink: No worries just add me again. Should I delete your old one??

Message 29 of 30 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/15/2012
Offline
1031 posts
 

Re: Sword or Hammer?

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

Whats wrong with Cougar :smileywink: No worries just add me again. Should I delete your old one??


Yeah delete my old one my new name is TERMINUSX   i= lower case L

Message 30 of 30 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes