May 10 2013
By: SniperElite_SE1 Splicer 58 posts

Thank you Santa Monica for Destroying God of War and making the most inconsistent MP game to date

23 replies 534 views Edited May 10, 2013

Thanks a bunch for destroying God of war Santa Monica this multiplayer is beyond frustrating I quit ! I am done, EB Games can have my copy of this nonsense because I refuse to play this anymore ! I feel to a bunch of people are also about to join me. The worst thing with this MP is how unresponsive 60% of matches are where you fight against the controls, and buttons/attacks are soooooooo delayed they do not even register. It's not bad enough the game is monumentally broken with gameplay mechanics, magic, promoting exploits and cheaters, world weapons, OP weapons, BLADES OF CHAOS ! Spawns, Zeus spawning on World weapons, Bugs and glitches and 100 more I could list but then I have to deal with all this crap you refuse to patch and fix while having the most UNRESPONSIVE mutliplayer experience I have ever experienced in my life, I refuse to play !

You made the "WORST" GOD of war experience to date and delievered 100% on false promises! I am soo disappointed it came to this but I refuse to play a game that is in this kind of a broken state and reaks of unresponsiveness ! I will never buy another God of war game or infact a game directed by Todd Pappy "EVER !". I hope others clue on and reliase that this game is never going to get fixed or issues will never be addressed because SMS simply refuse to listen to their fans or make a game balanced or even "ATTEMPT" at creating balance, Have fun ppl with the most unbalanced and unresponsive mess that is god of war ascension and enjoy the constant hotfixes that slowly keep making this game worse and worse.

SniperEliteSE1 signing off :smileyvery-happy:

Message 1 of 24 (534 Views)
Survivor
2302 posts

Re: Thank you Santa Monica for Destroying God of War and making the most inconsistent MP game to dat

May 10, 2013

Starhawk: Ascension

It's sad but true. Stig Asmussen must be working on God of War 4 for PS4, or whatever transition God of War will take.

Message 2 of 24 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Thank you Santa Monica for Destroying God of War and making the most inconsistent MP game to dat

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

I concur

the game is fresh in terms of ideas but fails at execution. It is a broken mess, its frustrating beyond belief and I cannot fathom how santa monica can allow all these frustrating elements go on deaf ears, because that is exactly whats happening. Its starhawk all over again, albiet a worse experience. It just seems like a cash in from santa monica, and the latest dlc confirms that.

this whole game production has been a mess from day 1. I'm not sure if its a lack of focus from the constant change of directors but clearly this is a step down from other god of war titles. 

It had amazing potential sadly. 

Message 3 of 24 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

May 10, 2013
^yeap it pretty much the case I bet, and they won't fix out since they won't gain cash from it either, they got to sell enough copies and DLC so now either more random DLC in the future or just hands down, laying off the Ascension game itself.
Message 4 of 24 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

May 10, 2013
I seem to have no problems at all. I have crap internet. this is a COMPETITIVE GAME! there WILL be losers.

I for one am not and sine i am NOT this game is just fine. this game is ment for competitive players who know how to take and give a beating.

You just suck Mr.SniperElite_SE1 it's called Practice, when it comes to games like these for ADVANCED players that is required.

Now if you hate the gmae, why take the time out of your life to come here and rant about it? your words of hate touch nobody but the non-competitve players why don't have the time to practice. You wast your time ranting here because literaly over hundreds of thousends of people are playing this game and copies are still being sold.

now that you have fallen from olympus, in such a cowerdly manor, I and all the Gods spit on you as if you were dirt. Have fun playon games that lack competitive play.

lawl.jpg

Message 5 of 24 (462 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Actually scroll around the forum, there's plenty of threads with "ranters" I can assure you there's plenty of glitches/**bleep** out there that isn't working properly. Don't sit in the corner with your fingers in your ear like SSM does, there are plenty of issues in this game wich arent resolved. Besides that you don't need skill to get your way around in this game, if you can proper flame/spam out with a God class you can pretty much do whatever you want.

Message 6 of 24 (413 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

May 10, 2013
agh but i don't spamm.
i'm fully awar of the problems but it's nothing to cry about, just find ways arround it and you're set

lawl.jpg

Message 7 of 24 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

May 10, 2013
Really rainbow? I already censored that word myself I can't help it if the censor system here is easy to bypass >_>.
Message 8 of 24 (385 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 10, 2013
They my not do much for this one cuz is oready out of the bag ps4 end of this year so they my be working on a god of war for ps4 or re booting this one for ps4 i dont know what they doing i do Know this they not working on this game for ps3 not anymore some dlcs yes full out support for it no the dont mean the game is bad all it mean is that they not taken this games mp to the level that it should be at This idea Mp idea for god of war hands down the best idea everr made now it did not got put down the right way Hope GoW4 is even more beasty then this MP and for god sake dont end your MP Application Keep at it this was only the first step now take 2 and 3 and this game mp will be hands down the best mp on any ip so me my self i cant wait for what you guys do for gow4 mp wise
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 9 of 24 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

May 10, 2013
lol no Rainbow took my 2nd messede down for Verbably attacking this ranter...lolz

lawl.jpg

Message 10 of 24 (374 Views)
0 Likes