First Son
21 posts

Re: Thank you Santa Monica for Destroying God of War and making the most inconsistent MP game to dat

May 10, 2013

The MP may not be as great as you were hoping but there is the whole SP mode. Why would you want to get rid of it just because of the MP? Do you still own the old GOW's? I may not play the MP as much as I did when it came out for obvious reasons but I'm surely not going to get rid of it. Few months down the road I'll get the itch to play through the story again. I'll pull out all the old games and have me a GOW marathon. Plus the game is still fun to play TOTG's with my son online. I just don't understand that if you were a GOW fan before the MP experience why would get rid of the game just because the MP is a little shotty. Won't you want to play the story over again later or play the TOTG's with friends or by yourself? Seems like money wasted if you just turn it back in. Maybe it's just me. PEACE!

Message 11 of 24 (254 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Thank you Santa Monica for Destroying God of War and making the most inconsistent MP game to dat

May 10, 2013

Galibis wrote:
They my not do much for this one cuz is oready out of the bag ps4 end of this year so they my be working on a god of war for ps4 or re booting this one for ps4 i dont know what they doing i do Know this they not working on this game for ps3 not anymore some dlcs yes full out support for it no the dont mean the game is bad all it mean is that they not taken this games mp to the level that it should be at This idea Mp idea for god of war hands down the best idea everr made now it did not got put down the right way Hope GoW4 is even more beasty then this MP and for god sake dont end your MP Application Keep at it this was only the first step now take 2 and 3 and this game mp will be hands down the best mp on any ip so me my self i cant wait for what you guys do for gow4 mp wise

Take a breath bro lol

Message 12 of 24 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

May 10, 2013
I don't understand What makes players think that because write a large post of how the game upsets them & that they are quitting is going to make anything better.. ...SSM already has your money. .A Few angry players leaving is not going to affect the population of thousands that play this game
Message 13 of 24 (225 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

May 10, 2013
Ty for quitting sniper. We didn't need your whining anyway. Learn to adapt. Multiplayer is great and will continue to improve.
Message 14 of 24 (203 Views)
Sackboy
418 posts

May 10, 2013

hey sniper, check out this thread before you leave it might help you cope or not Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/WOAH-people-COOL-DOWN-amp-ge...

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 15 of 24 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Multiplayer only got worse after beta and every time they added more stuff. Multiplayer is great... yeah, it would be if they fixed the issues but no, they just keep doing DLC...

Message 16 of 24 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 10, 2013

Goes onto the MP and see that ppl are still playing it.... leaves thread.

Message 17 of 24 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

May 10, 2013
If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch
Message 18 of 24 (160 Views)
Sackboy
396 posts

May 10, 2013

Pippin2406 wrote:
If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch

Translation = If you can't stand the bugs in this game, do not play it.

Message 19 of 24 (147 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

May 10, 2013
LOL @Thanatos_Mortis. Well said my brother, check out my comment on the 1st page Smiley Happy

lawl.jpg

Message 20 of 24 (139 Views)
0 Likes