Fender Bender
2802 posts

Re: The Honey Moon Is Over

May 7, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@Bloodlust

The "Superman" glitch is downright frustrating. Especially in MoC at the Oracle's Arena. It usually results in you falling to your death. This glitch didn't exist in the beta to my knowledge.

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW

never  put beta servers back online !

Message 51 of 72 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 7, 2013

Please watch a cartoon or the Superman movies to see that your character does not fly with his arms pointing straight forward in a parallel line in front of him with his body straight.

Raiden from Mortal Kombat flies like Superman if you need another reference.

Message 52 of 72 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

@thelesman

LOL. Smiley Happy I can say that the match making has definitely improved. I'd prefer if parties didn't get split up, but it's definitely improved.

@bluesteel

Sorry, I never played Skyrim and only briefly played Dark/Demon's Souls. But if what you are saying is true about those games, then I understand your high tolerance for bugs/glitches. But this game is fast and frantic. So, certain bugs/glitches can be absolutely crippling to the gaming experience. Some things are more tolerable than others.

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW

Message 53 of 72 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

May 8, 2013

I've been enjoying these Forums it's been theraputic to get alot of crap off my chest about the game. With this new DLC, most of which are reskins or have bizzare stats (-15 Cool down time??) for something people without the DLC pass would have to pay for. Fortunately I have the Pass so I'm gonna give the game one more try and reach level 40 on all alligencies. My bro has picked up the game so gonna be training him in the art of kicking **bleep**. Communication actually seems to be starting up again so maybe it's just another glitch this time a human one. I also remind myself of how glitchy many MPs are to begin with and Months later they're so much better. 

Message 54 of 72 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

May 8, 2013
The people who want to quit out of frustration should at least do so after we get the maps and new modes given. If they're not to your liking at least you waited and tried out the stuff we asked for before jumping the gun.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 55 of 72 (125 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

May 8, 2013
After seeing how disappointing the new DLC is, I've put this game away for now. I'll keep an eye on things and hope issues get fixed and that we get some good new DLC at some point (maybe even SP DLC?) but I'm not counting on anything at this point.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 56 of 72 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

May 8, 2013
15 Kudos... wow, if this were my thread i would probably be called a whiner and people telling me to L2P or suck it up etc. for writing all this.

Well anyway, points 7 / 8 / 9 are something that i am just too familiar with and have had the most effect on me, because of these i play 95% less than usually. Frustration more than fun, simple as that. Have made threads and post on those things in the past since beta and posted suggestions on surveys etc. in vain it seems.

What is the point in posting in these forums if our suggestions and REAL issues players experience are just ignored? Like talking to the wind.
I am on the same boat with Vampire_Damian here, and now i am pretty much just waiting for the game to get fixed.

Oh, and no big surprise that there is no answers or replies from SSM on this thread, they never really answer to threads which point out the FLAWS in their game that need to be fixed.

It is like if you had one wall in your house without wallpaper and every time someone would visit you they would ask: "Hey, why do you not have wallpaper on that wall?" and you would just ignore the question every time with no real intent on answering it or putting the **bleep** wallpaper on the wall!
Message 57 of 72 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2333 posts

May 8, 2013

You don't add wallpaper to make it "fixed." You just add more pictures and tacky wall ornaments to hide the fact that the wall has no wallpaper and still doesn't look right.

Get it?

Message 58 of 72 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013
I think the pricing of the DLC, which seems to already be on the disc, is another mark against the game. I'm a season pass holder because I purchased the CE, but if I weren't the price would deter me away from purchasing it. I believe SMS needs to reevaluate the pricing on DLC going forward. Maybe they could have made it a Weapons and Armor Pack for about $7 if they were going to charge roughly $3 per item.

There's a lot of pressure on them, we the community understand that. But pressure does one of two things... It creates diamonds or it bursts pipes. If they work and address the necessary issues, they and us can have a diamond on our hands. If not, their pipeline of respect to the community will burst and they'll be left with just a lump of coal. Smiley Sad

I personally hope we get a diamond out it. So SMS, put on your hard hats, roll up them sleeves, and get to work on fixing this game, repairing your reputation, and winning back your community.

*Gives a salute*

Message 59 of 72 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 8, 2013

^Im just hoping this isnt the last salute u and also everyone else will give.

Message 60 of 72 (85 Views)
0 Likes