Nice thread Jizzle!
Message 11 of 52 (140 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: The Multiplayer Beta Experience

Jan 22, 2013
@Lord-Kratos23

Thanks sir!

I try to be as thorough as possible for the developers' sake and ours also. We all know how hard they're working and I expect some problems with the multiple once it ships. But, I also expect it to be an overall better experience than the beta.

I also think we should be able to track our stats somehow even if it's just for bragging rights. :smileyhappy:
Message 12 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@DaJizzle 1st Off, You Are The Man Mr. DaJizzle !

2nd, You Have Very Powerful Points About Us Beta Testers Not Having A Far Greater Experience .

3rd, If The Beta Included A Few Of These Options; Maul, Zeus & Ares Sword Not "Blade", And Party Invites .

4th, The Grappling Mechanic For Me Was A Bit Under-Whelming, At Times It Would Function For A Brutal Kill But Many Times Not .

Lastly, This Is My Fault, But I Got "Fixed" On Certain Weapons Without Giving Others A Try At All . What Sold Me On These Few Weapon Decisions Was The Special Attack L1+Square Or L1+Triangle . 

But Overall Mr. DaJizzle, Thank You A Lot For Taking The Time To Write And Post On This Here Forum ! : )

+1 Kudos My Man ! Wish I Gave You +5 Instead, But Is Not Allowed .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 13 of 52 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 22, 2013
@stripesmarine

You are awesome sir! Thanks for the kudos! Lol! This beta definitely has its pros and cons. I wanted make sure that pointed out some of both, not too much of the pros.

And I know the feeling about the weapons, but I forced myself to use all of them (maxing them out all the way after the January reset). And the Blade of Athena (whew!), that thing is heavenly. Lol!

:smileyhappy:
Message 14 of 52 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I'd like to see Rachel visit this thread. She shares the same thoughts as I do and even thinks them through better. Hopefully she runs into it!

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 15 of 52 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 22, 2013
@d1v4d

I hope so. And please add to it just in case I've missed something that happens to be a well known issue.
Message 16 of 52 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@DaJizzle May I Ask You A Question Mr. DaJizzle ?

Why Are You So Bad Arse ???

I Just Want To Be Like You When I Grow Up Some-Day ! :smileyhappy:

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 17 of 52 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 22, 2013
@stripesmarine

I get from my mama cause only Spartan women give birth to real men! Lol!

300, Love that movie. :smileyhappy:
Message 18 of 52 (106 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 22, 2013
EDIT:

Oh, I forget something that I found peculiar during TFoG matches earlier. When using the Blade of Athena to heal your teammate that is attempting to grab the Spear of Olympus, this special actually knocks your teammate off of the spear. At no other point during matches can you physically attack teammates, but here you can definitely stop them from grabbing the spear if you're a selfish gamer.

I believe this definitely needs to be addressed. Often times the guy grabbing the spear needs both support and protection. When performing this special with the BoA, it negates that simple objective.
Message 19 of 52 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 23, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
EDIT:

Oh, I forget something that I found peculiar during TFoG matches earlier. When using the Blade of Athena to heal your teammate that is attempting to grab the Spear of Olympus, this special actually knocks your teammate off of the spear. At no other point during matches can you physically attack teammates, but here you can definitely stop them from grabbing the spear if you're a selfish gamer.

I believe this definitely needs to be addressed. Often times the guy grabbing the spear needs both support and protection. When performing this special with the BoA, it negates that simple objective.

THAT pi**** me off beyond belief. They'd just fly off whatever their capturing, I noticed that, also. Edit that into your OP? :smileyhappy:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 20 of 52 (92 Views)
0 Likes