Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: The Pro and The Noob

Jan 5, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

alacarpa wrote:

Pros are the ones that kill with combos not using the same attack over and over again. They stand in a spot where you can see them and then they use the special attacks and grapple and then doing the same after killing you. Those are the worst kind of noobs. doing the same thing over and over. Waiting for a world weapon to appear. Simply NOOBS! 

But in every game ther will be noobs so you just have to get use to it.

Also this is one of the reasons to apply a party system, playing with guys who you know and have good teamwork make things easier and make noob use different strategies other than wait in a blind point and then using their special attacks, hate those. 

Minotaur hammer combo.....L1+[] [] [] L1+/\ hold /\ [] [] grapple is a combo but what if I try to do that combo as much as I can? cause by the time I finish it, it's cooled down so......might have been a /\ after 2nd [] after L1+[]

Ok im not complaining on that because you use a combo and probably killed me with all that, wouldn't be necessary to do it again, but hate when people just go to a blind point and wait you ther to do a combo and when you finally got him they run to that point again and do the same thing, don't you believe that's annoying?

I don't do a combo when I do that, I try to escape, if I see i can't, i do L1+/\ and grapple but yes it's annoying, **bleep** Zeus waves

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 21 of 29 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Wow my combos dont even get that complex that sounds like a lot to be executed. I thinkI will give it a shot thx Smiley Very Happy

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 22 of 29 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 6, 2013

You have to get use to it the more you play. 

Message 23 of 29 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 6, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Noob - constantly evading

Pro - Evades only when necessary

Noob - Constantly using world weapons

Pro - Rarely picks up world weapons

Noob - Parrys a lot

Pro - Doesn't parry often

Other than that...it's very obvious to see who the noob is, you can tell in a fight what a person's worth is.

I evade when necessary but pick up world weapons if I can.......I parry when I know a hit's coming.....so I'm a Noobish Pro?

No, it means you're terrible and you should FEEL TERRIBLE.

Jk

But it's all really situational...sometimes pros like to do stupid crap... like I've always thought the world weapons were super noob....and people just abuse the ever loving CRAP out of them.. but I picked it up today and killed my clan member with it becaues I KNEW he HAAAAATES the hammer lol... but really, it just comes down to the player...you know when you see it and you know by the way you play.  I mean obviously if you do bad you know you're a noob... 

Message 24 of 29 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Pros are the people who have fun. Win, lose or draw.
Noobs are the ones who take things way too seriously and waste time trying to feel superior to others for no good reason.
Message 25 of 29 (184 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 6, 2013

so you want a button mashing match? i parry if i'm getting hit cause i play to win and if you blades of chaos falls on the arena am **bleep** sure gonna use it 

Message 26 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Noob - Parrys a lot

Other than that...it's very obvious to see who the noob is, you can tell in a fight what a person's worth is.

I evade when necessary but pick up world weapons if I can.......I parry when I know a hit's coming.....so I'm a Noobish Pro?

Jk

But it's all really situational...sometimes pros like to do stupid crap... like I've always thought the world weapons were super noob....and people just abuse the ever loving CRAP out of them.. but I picked it up today and killed my clan member with it becaues I KNEW he HAAAAATES the hammer lol... but really, it just comes down to the player...you know when you see it and you know by the way you play.  I mean obviously if you do bad you know you're a noob... 

Haha Im guessing this is directed to me Goldhawk Smiley Tongue, I still remember that match!

Reasons why I dislike them:

- They spawn constantly in CTF, someone somewhere is running around with that hammer

- Throwing it takes more than half you health away and is easy to hit the person

- People abuse them

I myself pick up the hammer at times, but I have no problem running by it also, even just set the trap because I know someone will grab it soon. But some players abuse the crap out of them, some will just wait there until it spawns. Dont rely on the hammer for kills.

Message 27 of 29 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Jan 7, 2013
a lot of **bleep** people here.

noobs = don't know what they're supposed to do, or are doing.

pros = knows what to do, when to do it, how to do it.

that's all there is to it. using world weapons make you a noob? rofl. using it makes you smart. NOT using it and relying on your so-called "skill" all while whining about other people using every tool available for them to utilize = stupid.
Message 28 of 29 (156 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 7, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Noob - Parrys a lot

Jk

Haha Im guessing this is directed to me Goldhawk Smiley Tongue, I still remember that match!

Reasons why I dislike them:

- They spawn constantly in CTF, someone somewhere is running around with that hammer

- Throwing it takes more than half you health away and is easy to hit the person

- People abuse them

I myself pick up the hammer at times, but I have no problem running by it also, even just set the trap because I know someone will grab it soon. But some players abuse the crap out of them, some will just wait there until it spawns. Dont rely on the hammer for kills.

Yes, yes it was lol.

I agree about the hammer.  I thought it was a little much in team favor but GOOD LORD I swear people spawn with the **bleep** thing.

Lag and bugs make it so I can't hit people with it, so it doesn't seem that good to me but when it's used against me I'm freakin screwed.  

Message 29 of 29 (152 Views)
0 Likes