Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
785 posts

Re: The Story of Erebus.

Feb 10, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

SocialLord wrote:

lol so im not in the clan anymore.I will crush you all one by one;It will be my goal to kill all who i thought were my allies.You will rue the day you forgot my name fool......PS:your cool Del but every one else will get chopped in half lol.:robotwink:

lol we had no idea what you were up to.  Del made it sound like you weren't interested but metl thought you wree in the clan. 

Hey hey, I said no such thing, I was just confused if he was or not and same with metl. So does this mean he is in?? because I sure hope so.

Message 81 of 185 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9690 posts

Feb 10, 2013
he's good, so I wouldn't say no. I always thought he didn't want to be in lol.
Message 82 of 185 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Feb 10, 2013

SteampunkRuin wrote:

Also StripesMarine, your post are usually awesome buy your posting style kills me lol, hard to read all those caps all the time , seems like every word is a new sentence.

I Apologize My Pal, But Honestly I Have No Control Over It, Literally It Just Takes Control Of Me And Forces Me To Type This Way .

I Would Like To Make You Feel At Ease By Disregarding My Post Entirely .Lol

I Honestly Have This Condition In My Mind It's Known As Excessive Compulsive Disorder And It's Just Fun .Laughs

But Again I Apologize For Making You Feel This Way, I Wish I Woudn't .

: )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 83 of 185 (181 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9690 posts

Feb 10, 2013
If anyone wishes to try out for the clan, we do have a slight series of tests to "test your worth" if you don't make it you can always try out again some other time! Or give it a second go shortly after.

We strive to make our competitive teams the best, while making public matches fun and exciting. We may play public matches with just about anyone...good...bad...but when it comes down to pure competition we just don't let anyone into Erebus. That would be moronic.
Message 84 of 185 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I would like to be on this team and be a "so far person", of the team. Please consider my offer, I have all of the God of War games, AND have preordered the collector's edition of God of War: Ascension.

Message 85 of 185 (171 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9690 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Nice! We will write you down Freak.

I'm sure metl's getting a head ache! Lol. We have so many people asking to get in and so many people already confirmed/need practice that I'm sure he's lost count by now.
Message 86 of 185 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Nice! We will write you down Freak.

*stripesmarine laughs even though he knows it's his real psn id*
; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 87 of 185 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9690 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Haha yeah, I'm sure he knows I"m talking about his psn and not actually calling him a freak.
Message 88 of 185 (152 Views)
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

Thanks, guys. I hope you take me into SERIOUS consideration. And most people call me Freak, but you can call me whatever you want. And I understood he meant "Freak" as an abbreviation of my name, not calling me a name. Then again, Thanks!

Message 89 of 185 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9690 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Freak60135 wrote:

Thanks, guys. I hope you take me into SERIOUS consideration. And most people call me Freak, but you can call me whatever you want. And I understood he meant "Freak" as an abbreviation of my name, not calling me a name. Then again, Thanks!

We take everyone into serious consideration.  Though I do accept cash if you're thinking about getting up the list faster :smileywink: 

Nah, but we assess all players and once the stats pages come out it'll be so much easier.  

Trust me, once you get to know me calling you freak is the least of your worries lol.  Of course it's all in good fun. 

Message 90 of 185 (139 Views)
0 Likes