Last Guardian
11799 posts

Re: The update scre*ed hades class

Apr 26, 2013

^Poseidon is incredibly easy to counter if u know a simple juggle. Zeus is tricky but i've found a way to break him down too. Hades doesnt need any more buffs or nerfs....hes fair. Ares....is also tricky....the fact that determination has an exploit is concerning me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 18 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 26, 2013

The best Hades I've seen utilize his "sneak attack" abilities BEAUTIFULLY...Relig of Agility prevent being juggled with launches, Hades Helm makes sneak attacks possible and the Lance of Hades is probably his best weapon for its ability to hide as well.

Hades is great but he's NOT Ares so shouldn't be played like him.

Message 12 of 18 (194 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
729 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Poseidon still stands as the strongest god of all
People just don't know how to make it effective but he is the best overall (Magic and physical Offensive wise) while maintaining a superb defense.

Shame Hades was nerfed on those things and not the thing that really matters

That Item that makes you in a cloud like ball is the most stupid power I ever encountered in the game, I have to wait for it to end while my enemy gets some health, super boring, nerf that...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 13 of 18 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Apr 26, 2013

^ i wouldnt say he's the strongest .....that title goes to zeus if used right imo....but I've got some nice screenshots of me using poseidon in an epic way Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 18 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Shishio_Alucard wrote:
...so you guys are really gonna sit and argue whether Hades deserves these nerfs while Zeus regens magic at 9 points per second and Poseidon has near endless health?

You're implying Hades shouldn't get 50hp back after successfully killing an opponent but these 2 classes receive resources like health and magic while fighting/losing?

Get out of of here, you can't be serious. Hades is ok but noticeably the least godlike of any class. That in and of itself shows he was over nerfed. He's not "destroyed" as the OP put it but clearly he has fewer advantages than other gods

I hear you man, I'm not saying that I like what they did to Hades; he was my first allegiance and it did take me some time to get used to him again after coming back to him after the 1.04 update. What I meant was I can see why they changed what they changed... I tried to rationalize the changes... helped me cope better I suppose lol (I was a bit annoyed at the spear changes since I used that wep predominantly).

I've gotten him to lvl 40 and am now working on the other allegiances to get a better feel for how everyone changed. My initial impression was that the changes to Hades were a bit too much considering the benefits the other classes have received, but I want to get the other allegiances up to 40 before I make a final assessment.

I agree though; Hades is not as powerful as he was before... but is still decent. Like I said ppl are going to complain unfortunately... it can't be helped. There's at least one "____ allegiance is OP! Nerf them!" thread for each god on this forum. When those complaints accumulate, they'll take a closer look and future changes are inevitable (especially at the other gods since Hades was affected the most by this patch) .

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 15 of 18 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Well, I guess it is harder to use Hades now because of the relics bugs. The helm that doesn't works every time and the mist one that becomes invisible.

signature.jpg

Message 16 of 18 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Hades rocks--- u guys r crazy :-)... I understand the frustration--- ur on the pipe though if you think its not coming to all of us eventually :-)

Message 17 of 18 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Hades rocks--- u guys r crazy :-)... I understand the frustration--- ur on the pipe though if you think its not coming to all of us eventually :-)

Indeed, no god will be immune from nerfs. It's only a matter of time until the rest undergo changes as well.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 18 of 18 (79 Views)
0 Likes