Sackboy
526 posts

Re: Things that make you Rage Quit......

Apr 2, 2013
I find myself leaving when team members leave mid-game or I do so terrible that I feel ashamed.

A few times in a week, I will get 400-600 in Team Favour which is terrible IMO and I expect myself to get a minimum of 800.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 2, 2013
The garbage online.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3033 posts

Apr 2, 2013

I don't think I've rage quit a MP game in my entire life... I've quit single player games for sure. FF Tactics was the first one that made me throw down a controller. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

I won't rage quit but if I'm getting my a$$ kicked horribly, I will commit suicide at every opportunity until the match ends.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Apr 2, 2013

XavierSaviour wrote:
I find myself leaving when team members leave mid-game or I do so terrible that I feel ashamed.

A few times in a week, I will get 400-600 in Team Favour which is terrible IMO and I expect myself to get a minimum of 800.

I must be hard on myself then... If I get less than 1000 I feel like I failed myself lol!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (163 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 2, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

I don't think I've rage quit a MP game in my entire life... I've quit single player games for sure. FF Tactics was the first one that made me throw down a controller. 

lmao I can understand why. Personally, I did alot of level grinding in that game so never felt the need to ragequit but some of those maps were STILL murder.

I have rage quit, if you can call it that. When lag is so bad the game is unplayable or when I am just doing so horribly that frustratiion sets in I'll quit gaming for awhile till I calm down. These occassions are rare.

I feel ya, OP. Some 2 or 3 man combinations can feel downright unfair. But just remember, if 2 are travelling together, chances are they aren't getting altars as fast and altars score much faster than 2-man kills. If you're talking about Match of Champions, I do hate when friends will go into a FFA and help each other out, not fighting each other either. Games like that I'll finish out and find a new lobby afterwards.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Apr 2, 2013
GOW71...Your SIG...is epic :smileyhappy:...I WANT O_O That would actiualy make a great Movie cover and poster. No Lie

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Only game I ever rage quitted was Super Punch Out on SNES. Joe and Nick Bruiser tormented my adolescent life.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2121 posts

Apr 2, 2013

I rage quit when I'm on a team of people who do nothing, when people randomly leave and it's 2 against 4, or when I need to preserve my sanity from ridiculous death sprees due to stun-locking and exploits.

There's nothing better than dying and the game continually respawns you right where two or three enemies happen to be. What's gonna happen now!?

DEATH

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4315 posts

Apr 2, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

Team of 3 Zeus, 2 using the Broken Sword of Zeus with reckoning of Zeus and another using the lance of zeus with the Broken Relic of Chance...........low chance my **bleep**, that thing activates every 2 things you do.........

Y'know, I'd heard all this talk about sword of Zeus and I got it, tried it, didn't like it.  I do far better with the spear.  Then again, I'm not a juggle-jockey.  Perhaps that's the big draw for the sword.  

Relic of Chance, same thing.  Maxed it out, thought, "Oh yeah, spam it up."  But nope.  Like Czeuch said, Asclepius is much more consistent and I found myself going back to that.  The only time it sucks is when you're actually not getting beaten to a pulp. Heh.

Lag is the one thing that drives me to quit.  I can deal with getting outplayed (not that I enjoy it) or facing a tough team, tough players, but to lose simply because someone has a lag shield up  is infuriating.  Can't grapple properly, can't attack properly, can't react properly.   It's pointless.  

I was playing yesterday and I had the world weapon hammer.  I clobbered an opponent and he simply attacked me right through it, completely ignoring the smash.  No shield, no special move, just a plain attack.   I'd pop my gimpy invulnerability and they'd beat me up right through that.  It was ridiculous.  Of course, what it is is that it looks like I'm connecting or the shield went off in time, but on their screen they get to me first.  Still makes it impossible to play like that, especially running glass cannon Zeus.

I don't really quit anymore though just out of courtesy.  Played a 3vs1 CTF yesterday and by rights, I could've left without feeling guilty, but I stayed anyway.  It's all xp and possibly unlocks, might as well stay for the duration.  Ended up winning a 3vs4 CTF too against all odds and lag.  So you never know.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (133 Views)
0 Likes