Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 30 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: This Game is SO UNBALACED

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Cool stuff! Also, there are many experienced players online. So if you're new, keep at it/try more when the game comes out.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 30 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jan 22, 2013

couple days ago but I've played all the other god of wars. this beta is just constant spaming getting double teamed bleep like that. free4all spear is a joke by the way. I did have great beginners luck didn't last long at all

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 30 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jan 22, 2013

uncharted 3 online was completely ruined 4 me when other games started 2 be like COD with all these stupid perks now they are putting them in a god of war game really

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 30 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Well not everything is related to COD, and there are many ways around everything you just need to play and see what works. The game isnt perfect, but its pretty darn close to being balanced. So no need to call a game "SO UNBALANCED" because you dont know how to play it

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 30 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Playing the other GoW games does not equate to being automatically good at the multiplayer. Also only two days of play won't be enough to have the edge of players who have been playing for weeks and months. Keep playing he game, you'll start to pick up things and release it a lot of fun. 

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 30 (276 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I agree gamewiz but acting like an idiot about it isn't going to help the developers at all.

Zeus is OP, almost every aspect of his class is better than Ares.  Even the melee aspect where Ares is supposed to dominate, Zeus can overwhelm an Ares player easily.  

BoA gives you and teammates a shield, while healing a good amount and the L1 + square has long range and bounces people TOO MUCH.  

Gladiator hammer l1 + triangle is WAY TOO HUGE

gladiator sword can seamlessly keep you locked in a combo until death...

blade of Zeus has a 75% damage L1 + triangle special

Cerberus blade does HUGE damage even though the stats on it are pretty low... hold triangle takes out like 40% health. 

Ares weapons are slow.  Hammer square special can be super easily avoided with low range, you can jump over it, evade through it.  

Swords can juggle, allow you to grapple while juggling for insane damage, jump triangle is fast and helps for bouncing and in certain situations (especially with cerberus blade) is an insane attack, has a quick block breaker and seems to be just all around better.  

Hammers are slow, and knock people around too much to actually get people into combos. For the amount of slow it has, it sure as hell doesn't hit very hard.

WW hammers spawn too fast.

damage never seems constant.... neither do stats.  From game to game or even battle to battle some attacks or even traps don't seem to be the same as others.  It's hella frustrating going against someone in full Zeus armor or armor with very little defense and ALL of my Ares "strength" is negated. 

Flag carriers stats are lowered too much and the attacks are really weird.  

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 30 (267 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Gamewiz_25 wrote:

another game NOT FUN I'm Done I'm so fed upwith this bleep

Your input was greatly appreciated...Next!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 30 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I agree gamewiz but acting like an idiot about it isn't going to help the developers at all.

Zeus is OP, almost every aspect of his class is better than Ares.  Even the melee aspect where Ares is supposed to dominate, Zeus can overwhelm an Ares player easily.  

BoA gives you and teammates a shield, while healing a good amount and the L1 + square has long range and bounces people TOO MUCH.  

Gladiator hammer l1 + triangle is WAY TOO HUGE

gladiator sword can seamlessly keep you locked in a combo until death...

blade of Zeus has a 75% damage L1 + triangle special

Cerberus blade does HUGE damage even though the stats on it are pretty low... hold triangle takes out like 40% health. 

Ares weapons are slow.  Hammer square special can be super easily avoided with low range, you can jump over it, evade through it.  

Swords can juggle, allow you to grapple while juggling for insane damage, jump triangle is fast and helps for bouncing and in certain situations (especially with cerberus blade) is an insane attack, has a quick block breaker and seems to be just all around better.  

Hammers are slow, and knock people around too much to actually get people into combos. For the amount of slow it has, it sure as hell doesn't hit very hard.

WW hammers spawn too fast.

damage never seems constant.... neither do stats.  From game to game or even battle to battle some attacks or even traps don't seem to be the same as others.  It's hella frustrating going against someone in full Zeus armor or armor with very little defense and ALL of my Ares "strength" is negated. 

Flag carriers stats are lowered too much and the attacks are really weird.  

I like everything you said. I hate how the flag carriers can just hop away/use magic though. It's actually ridiculous.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 30 (222 Views)
0 Likes