Splicer
61 posts

Re: This is seriosuly something i dont get about GOWA

Mar 13, 2013

I always figured when you changed Gods you were taking control of a completely different person.  After all, you start from level 1 with nothing unlocked.

Message 11 of 47 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 13, 2013
^You're missing the point.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 12 of 47 (155 Views)
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Mar 13, 2013
I have to say d1v4d that I much prefer the way it is now. I don't know about anyone else, but I had the desire to see what all the gods could do. I started as Ares and took him to lvl 17. After a while I wanted to try out another play style so I switched to Hades.

Now I know your "switch to lvl 5 thing" is addressing this, but I got to lvl 5 the first match I played (XP boost). Also I get kinda bored after a while with one gods play style, I like being able to switch it up when I want to.

That being said I would love if they increased the lvl cap. I've only played on day and I'm already at half max with Ares and I didn't even play the whole time aligned with him.
Message 13 of 47 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 13, 2013

I'm sorry but this topic is, for lack of a better word, stupid. Having a penalty for switching gods would do nothing but hinder the MP experience. You can't switch gods in the middle of a match so who cares? SSM did it exactly right. Why have 4 gods if you can only enjoy playing 1? This isn't about you and how you think the game should be. It's about getting the best possible experience for as long as you can. Good day.

Message 14 of 47 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Mar 13, 2013

RZA-lution wrote:

I'm sorry but this topic is, for lack of a better word, stupid. Having a penalty for switching gods would do nothing but hinder the MP experience. You can't switch gods in the middle of a match so who cares? SSM did it exactly right. Why have 4 gods if you can only enjoy playing 1? This isn't about you and how you think the game should be. It's about getting the best possible experience for as long as you can. Good day.

Off topic, but i just wanted to tell you that your screen name is nothing to phuck with Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 47 (145 Views)
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Haha. Thank you. Sadly, most people have absolutely no idea what it says.
Message 16 of 47 (141 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Because limiting the multiplayer experience would be retarded.

How is this hard to understand?

I think all the gods are equally fun and so do a lot of people, people who play this game for fun, we don't want to be stuck with someone and get bored after we hit the level cap.

And they have different roles in team modes, so if you notice or are told most of your team is running ares or there are no posiedon players, you'll want to switch to your posiedon character to provide support.

Message 17 of 47 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Mar 14, 2013
This. I was thinking exactly the same. Why build all this tension around making - what seemed like - a great deal of choosing allegience to the God if you can swap it one the fly in lobby pre-match. It's like SSM had some idea of what to do with this issue but then forgot to actually do anything and left it as it is, lol.
I understand it's just a brawler and you shouldn't take it to seriously and simply had fun, but undercooked idea is still sticking out from otherwise, great online experience.
Life's a Game
Message 18 of 47 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I swear it's like talking to a floor.

Listen, my young kin.

Why did SSM and the announcer put such emphasis on choosing a God, when I can switch without any problem?

Ruins the multiplayer experience? How? Does your mind change every 3 matches since you get smoked by another player who is under a different God? I'm actually curious of how one could be so indecisive.

By the way, saying "Good day" is an exit line, meaning that your return made it look mindless.

Back on topic. Nobody said anything about being that strict, "King".
Are you guys just pulling these responses out of your a*ses or are you being serious? I actually can't tell.
Message 19 of 47 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Wait... RZA...switching in the middle of a match?

What....?
Message 20 of 47 (88 Views)
0 Likes