Sackboy
522 posts

Re: This is seriosuly something i dont get about GOWA

Mar 14, 2013

RZA-lution wrote:
Haha. Thank you. Sadly, most people have absolutely no idea what it says.

Dont worry, i got it, and as long as one person understands your refference, then youve done ok. haha
So a fan of the Wu are you

Message 21 of 47 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Whats so hard to understand about not wanting to be locked into one play style and equipment set the entire time you play multiplayer? It's like using the same load out for ever in an FPS, not someting I enjoy doing.
Message 22 of 47 (124 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Seriously.

The gods are classes, they give you different buffs and attacks, this **bleep** isn't passive, the god you pick actually really affects the way you play.

Maybe if every god gave you the same stats, weapons, and magic and the only differences they had were purely cosmetic this would work, but that ain't the way it is.
Message 23 of 47 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 14, 2013

@d1v4d

You're the only floor here. The different god alignments represent different characters; that's all there is to it. You don't go the through the tutorial each time because it's a game and the tutorial is for the benefit of you, the gamer, and not the character who already knows how to attack and defend (to be fair, I know that you are not the one who made this point, but I'm addressing it here, anyway).

So much emphasis is put on it because it's supposed to feel epic. At the end of the day, though, it's a pretty simple multiplayer game. Why do you care so much whether a person switches characters after every match, starts one character and never switches, or does something in-between those extremes? You sound like you smoked someone, they switched and smoked you, and now you're bitter about it. Again, it's just a game. Why shouldn't someone be allowed to change tactics if they aren't having fun or their previous strategy wasn't working?

If you don't want to switch alliances, don't. You can actually play the game completely aligned to one god; wear only that god's armor, carry only his weapons, whatever makes you happy. If you're unhappy with the way that SSM decided to implement the changing of alignments (and I know you are), there's nothing I, or anyone else, can tell you that we haven't already. I will be glad to volunteer to acknowledge that you have every right to be unhappy if you'll agree to let it go and stop talking down to everyone.

------------------------------
Ab imo pectore...
Message 24 of 47 (104 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
@steampunk

Who here doesn't understand that, I'm sure everyone does, THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING. I give up, though. Not explaining any further cause it's simply impossible.

@TinyBuddha

"I smoked someone, they changed gods, then smoked me." Hmmm, that would almost be correct, but I haven't played many matches and never played against the same person twice yet, rendering that whole thought useless. These boards have gotten waaaay too serious since the game came out, it's laughable. If you have a different personality, people think you're pis*ed all the time. Anyways, I'm done, this was fun Smiley Wink
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 25 of 47 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Good arguments though guys, for the most part. Smiley Wink
Message 26 of 47 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 14, 2013

@d1v4d:

I should've known I was getting trolled.  Smiley Wink

Good talking to you, anyhow.

------------------------------
Ab imo pectore...
Message 27 of 47 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
@Tiny

No, you weren't. If I see you online, you'll understand everything about me. Don't you worry Smiley Wink
Message 28 of 47 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Wow.  Sorry no one like your idea d1v4d. Start talking trash though? Come on dude.  Everyone understands what you're saying and are giving you reasons why it is better the way it is.  Don't start trying to insult people because of it though.  That's just childish.... The only person I see taking this too seriously is you guy.  Good day.  

Message 29 of 47 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013

RZA-lution wrote:

Wow.  Sorry no one like your idea d1v4d. Start talking trash though? Come on dude.  Everyone understands what you're saying and are giving you reasons why it is better the way it is.  Don't start trying to insult people because of it though.  That's just childish.... The only person I see taking this too seriously is you guy.  Good day.  

Please read above before commenting. Thanks my padawan. Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 47 (73 Views)
0 Likes