Fender Bender
2802 posts

Re: This is seriosuly something i dont get about GOWA

Mar 14, 2013
@ bigbrownsta only ur armor and weapons u found stay the same level if u start with a 1lvl char u have to upgrade al of his magic relic and items and unlock that god's armor and weapons i think it's very good this way when u start with a lvl 1 and have to fight against lvl30 players ur gonna be glad u have an upgraded armor

Message 41 of 47 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
RZA, really? Was it with that PSN? I haven't seen you in any section of PS forums, let alone this one. Not did I see you online during the beta. How come you come out now?

@TinyBuddha

I don't think anyone was talking to you. I didn't mean that in a hostile way, I was saying maybe you'll understand how I am if you hear me, rather than text. This is wierd man, I've never seen anything like it.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 42 of 47 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Btw TinyBuddha, who was comparing post counts? Or was that a joke? Must've been a joke. No one could be that idiotic. Props to you, almost got me Smiley Wink
Message 43 of 47 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Anyways, this is my last post here. TinyBuddha, you misunderstand me. RZA, well, you're special. I get that.

Top of the morning, my disfunctional friends Smiley Wink
Message 44 of 47 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Mar 14, 2013

thelesman wrote:
@ bigbrownsta only ur armor and weapons u found stay the same level if u start with a 1lvl char u have to upgrade al of his magic relic and items and unlock that god's armor and weapons i think it's very good this way when u start with a lvl 1 and have to fight against lvl30 players ur gonna be glad u have an upgraded armor

But wouldnt that be more of an issue with match making than anything else? if a lvl 1 is being pitted against lvl 30's then there is something is going horribly wrong....my point it i dont think you should be able to just switch like that , my concern is they have done ti because there will be a lack of post release content ...im keeping my fingers crossed this isnt the case.

Also i just dont want to see things like..." aaah man Hades beats me to easily........best swap to zeus then !!!" or whatever ,  i dont want to see a lack of innovation in terms of finding stratagies to deal with every other class withing the classes themselves instead of .... player A picks Ares , player B must pick poseidon to win. Each class should have its own capabilities to handle every other class and all it should come down to is strategy and skill.

if it was more difficult to swap or you had to start with lvl1 weapons and armor ect .... people would have to think more instead of jumping ship to a new class because they are getting beat.

Message 45 of 47 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Mar 14, 2013
remember that it's also the beginning of the game its only been released for a couple of days alot of players still need to learn how to play seriously i have noticed this alot ur right about the matchmaking though but u can always play trial of the gods to level up people really shouldn't complain that much about this game really i don't get it i'm having epic battles all the time having crazy fun and again i have already met some cool and respectfull players

Message 46 of 47 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 14, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
RZA, really? Was it with that PSN? I haven't seen you in any section of PS forums, let alone this one. Not did I see you online during the beta. How come you come out now?

@TinyBuddha

I don't think anyone was talking to you. I didn't mean that in a hostile way, I was saying maybe you'll understand how I am if you hear me, rather than text. This is wierd man, I've never seen anything like it.

d1v4d wrote:

@TinyBuddha

This is my only psn id.  Look at my registration date.  Been around longer than you lol. 

Message 47 of 47 (59 Views)
0 Likes