Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Re: Thoughts on Content

May 2, 2013

I'm gonna jump on the band wagon and say "Set-up/build guides or livestreams."

Oh and in the livestreams, I'd like to see you play, Gypsy. You always say how much you get killed, but I bet you aren't all that bad Smiley Tongue

Message 41 of 69 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

May 2, 2013
Yeah, more game information (detailed information about the weapons, magic, relics etc.) on the site would be cool. The weapons in the God section are still using wrong special names, for example. While some of them doesnt even have a link to a bigger image.

It will help a lot, specially considering that I'm one of the only people on GoW wiki adding those things.
Message 42 of 69 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

May 2, 2013
1. Host tournaments in specific regions. I don't know if this is even possible but I would like to see it done as it would keep people interested beyond the monotonous trials of levelling up. People would have something to look forward to every month, 2 months, or whatever time frame you would have it in.

2. Recognise players in different regions for different achievements. Or you could do it by continent to make it easier.

E.g.

Country - Australia / North America / Brazil / Sweden

Achievements
- highest win streak
- most alters captured
= most dangerous dealt
- most players healed
- best hammer/spear/sword user
- best Hades/Ares/Zeus/Poseidon player
etc

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 43 of 69 (178 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

May 2, 2013

I'd really like a chart that better details the percentage values of the armor. Such as 25% physical power of 50, or whatever. That way, we can get a better idea of how to tactically equip our champions. Or how to creatively make new tweaks to specific allegiances.

It'd be cool to have in game suggestion builds, or even suggestive tactics and combinations when you highlight weapons or armor. If you couldn't tell, I love details.

OOOOOR....just got a cool idea. What about a popularity rating for every in game armor piece and weapon? Kind of a fun way to see what everybodys doin

Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 69 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

May 2, 2013
I wish I could play in the American server without lag.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 69 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 2, 2013
Devs should have events in which they play online with ppl from the community. Idk I mite have seen this suggested already. As for forums, id say more guides def. Sometimes you cant learn everything just from the game itself.& theres things ur missing out on. Especially with this game as it lacks a lot of details such as how game modes work/armor,relic,weapon stats ect. I just recently figured out how to awaken the gorgon lol. Didnt know ther was a shield
Message 46 of 69 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

May 2, 2013
I would like to have a universal code for the blade of judgment in the rest of the world, just like what the psn store from UK did.
Message 47 of 69 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 2, 2013
^ that was from the UK forums?
Message 48 of 69 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

May 2, 2013

What I want to see in the upcoming content? a Peter Pan and Cpt Hook costume set to match the glitch, other than that maybe a fish hook since my current grapple hook seems to rather go fishing than executing enemies.

Message 49 of 69 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 2, 2013

Dev tracker!!!!!

Out of that i dunno, guides, tips an tricks about several aspects like weapons/maps/classes seems fine, also some moar events would be nice.

Message 50 of 69 (89 Views)
0 Likes