Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Thoughts on Content

May 2, 2013

THey are looking for, like, website/community stuff. Lotsa suggestions for DLC and in-game content and that is NOT what Gypsy/SSM are asking.

Just wanted to clarify. More than half the posts here are for GAME content instead of website/community content.

Message 61 of 69 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 2, 2013
Community events would be awesome and easy to organize if there were an actual match making feature. Or a clan structure.

If we had those I would be all over organizing some events!
Message 62 of 69 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 2, 2013
I would like something like what DICE/EA did for Battlefield 3: Expansion packs. Basically, each "expansion pack" included 4 new maps, several gamemodes, and a few weapons. IE, it expanded on the overall experience of the game. IDK, it's something i would LIKE to see. But i'm not one to dictate how the game should turn out. And i wouldn't be bothered either way... It's just great to see this game get support from the developers
Message 63 of 69 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

May 3, 2013

NingaStyle_Tony wrote:

I'm gonna jump on the band wagon and say "Set-up/build guides or livestreams."

Oh and in the livestreams, I'd like to see you play, Gypsy. You always say how much you get killed, but I bet you aren't all that bad Smiley Tongue

Oh you'll see! Smiley Very Happy

Nah I'm OK. I just need to practice more. 

Some good ideas in here! Really appreciate the thoughts. You all are the best. <3

Message 64 of 69 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

An allegiance free Spell called "**bleep**!!!!" or "PING!!!!" once cast it levitates you and the last player to hit you. Then the game measures your ping to the host. Who ever has worse Ping dies. If it's a draw you both die. If you use it on the host you automatically loose. If you are the host you automatically win.

Also complete weapon and armor sets. ie. Armor of Hermes to go along with Spear, or Cyclops Hammer, to go along with the armor

Message 65 of 69 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

May 3, 2013

I have been playing the MP since the Beta but never played a GOW game before that. Plaayed the SP some but haven't finished it. I have gotten better since the game cam out but there is still a lot I don't know and could use some help with, combos in particular. I think I have a decent idea of what weapon & armor to use together but would welcome some suggestions for builds too. I originally thought having a well rounded character would be ideal but found that focusing on mainly one stat (usually physical or elemental damage) gives the best results.

Also some of the Abilities, especially Relics are clearly better for one mode over another. Advice for builds depending on mode could also be useful. I could use some tips & tricks for the maps too.

Some other random ideas:

As has already been mentioned, detailed descriptions & stats for every weapon & armor, what their special attacks do, any special features to the weapons (chargable, co-op feature with a teammate, etc.)

Tips for fighting, or rather not dying with the flag

Again, tips for performing combos

Message 66 of 69 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

May 3, 2013
Posting again to make sure this is seen.

1. Host tournaments in specific regions. I don't know if this is even possible but I would like to see it done as it would keep people interested beyond the monotonous trials of levelling up. People would have something to look forward to every month, 2 months, or whatever time frame you would have it in.

2. Recognise players in different regions for different achievements. Or you could do it by continent to make it easier.

E.g.

Country - Australia / North America / Brazil / Sweden

Achievements
- highest win streak
- most alters captured
= most dangerous dealt
- most players healed
- best hammer/spear/sword user
- best Hades/Ares/Zeus/Poseidon player
etc

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 67 of 69 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

May 3, 2013
I would love 2 see live feed of you gypsy and all the devs. Including some of your day to day operations. I'm intersted in this because this is what I'm going to school for it futher motivate me to finish. Seeing some of the works coming from a very talented dev team.
Erebus Is The Ish Smiley Happy
Message 68 of 69 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3054 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

king-swisser wrote:
I would love 2 see live feed of you gypsy and all the devs. Including some of your day to day operations. I'm intersted in this because this is what I'm going to school for it futher motivate me to finish. Seeing some of the works coming from a very talented dev team.

For the day-to-day stuff, we've actually started a Vine channel! It'll show random stuff around the SSM studio, and you might get a glimpse at some of the people here. Smiley Happy

Message 69 of 69 (79 Views)
0 Likes