Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 31 2013
By: crazyjase84 First Son 18 posts
Offline

Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

16 replies 737 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

Tom Hardy as Kratos!

Message 1 of 17 (737 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

Jan 31, 2013

Speaking of which, I think Great Khali would suit the role of Hercules, since both in-game and out-game are huge.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AkvACLvCvR8/TQypUlLXBrI/AAAAAAAAABc/qUQOKHRTRMk/s1600/the+great-khali.jpg

Message 2 of 17 (732 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9691 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

Jan 31, 2013
Tom Hardy as kratos would be the best GODDAMN THING EVER.

If he isn't "big enough" there's that guy that starred in the new conan remake. He's huge too.
Message 3 of 17 (715 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9691 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

Jan 31, 2013

Nihonjintomoko wrote:

Speaking of which, I think Great Khali would suit the role of Hercules, since both in-game and out-game are huge.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AkvACLvCvR8/TQypUlLXBrI/AAAAAAAAABc/qUQOKHRTRMk/s1600/the+great-khali.jpg


Is that a wrestler?  

Message 4 of 17 (715 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

@Goldhawk1, yep. He's a WWE wrestler. And a huge one. Only his one hand could squish anyone's head like a watermelon. I saw a few of his fights. One against Undertaker, one against Batista, and other fights I can't remember.

 

What's more, their resemblance is very much similar. Both are huge, both do have huge hands, and both have quite the same faces.

Message 5 of 17 (700 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9691 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

Jan 31, 2013
dear god no... please keep wrestlers out of the GoW movie lol.
Message 6 of 17 (670 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Tom Hardy as kratos would be the best GODDAMN THING EVER.

If he isn't "big enough" there's that guy that starred in the new conan remake. He's huge too.

Khal Drogo ftw :smileywink:

 

T.C. Carson actually bears a striking resemblance to Kratos. He's not quite in Kratos' shape but the face fits.

 

Haha that reminds me of the irony of Gaia's voice. Hetty ftw too :smileyvery-happy:

Message 7 of 17 (668 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9691 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

Jan 31, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Tom Hardy as kratos would be the best GODDAMN THING EVER.

If he isn't "big enough" there's that guy that starred in the new conan remake. He's huge too.

Khal Drogo ftw :smileywink:

 

T.C. Carson actually bears a striking resemblance to Kratos. He's not quite in Kratos' shape but the face fits.

 

Haha that reminds me of the irony of Gaia's voice. Hetty ftw too :smileyvery-happy:


Man, they could so easily screw up the god of war movie too.  Look at the Kratos in the michael ad and the Kratos in the PSASBR ad.  Really just god awful.  The new superbowl ad really makes me realize how much I hate Kratos's forearms. 

 

the chains are supposed to be seared to his flesh, but he has like armor and padding under the chains.  Like he pealed the chains off and applied ointment and stuff.  Would be much more badass just to see the chains there...like it'd be painful with each swing. 

Message 8 of 17 (664 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2013
Offline
168 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

Jan 31, 2013

Is it official, they are making a movie?  I thought this was "scripted" for years now.

Message 9 of 17 (619 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/19/2012
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: Tom Hardy is the only one who can and should play Kratos!!

Jan 31, 2013

what s with that guy though?

 

Kratos lookalike

 

 

:smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 17 (616 Views)