Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Top Level Weapons

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Everyone here is making some really valid points. I can't wait to see what the developers do with all the feedback that we've giving them for this truly limited beta. We all know this a appetizer, but sure does taste like the full meal. :smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 15 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Can't wait for the finished product. I was going to wait a while after launch to pick up this game but the beta has moved me  to pre ordering the Collector's edition.  I also hope that there's some special weapon or armor we get for particpating in the beta. Even if it's just a special skin that would be cool.

Message 12 of 15 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I can pretty much guarentee you we dont even have a fraction of the items able to obtain because dont forget there is a PVE aspect we are not testing.  They may have gear that crosses over from that and hidden items to unlock like the feat based gear we have now.

Ive found this game is amazingly balanced as I dont fancy myself the best fighter but Im definitely better than most.  I was able to kill players 8 or more levels above using alot of perserverance and 1 or 2 health fountains to offset bad timing on a roll causing me to take massive single hit damage.  The combos are great and easy to fire off but in the end higher level gear will sway in that players favor unless the skill is severly off balance.  In that case its up to the higher level player to not get cocky and let other one get easy dodges/parries.

I have faith they will add more items and maybe slow down xp for retail to help retain players.

Message 13 of 15 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Dec 21, 2012

There'll obviously be more armor, Zeus guy in Evil Ways trailer has diffrent armor, Ares would most likely have Kratos' GoW armor there might be more weapons (if it's in single player, it's in MP), some armor are unlocked by completing stuff in a specific mode, we have yet to play CTF and there's bound to be more, I personally hope a PvE co-op mode just defeating waves of enemies, hell throw some bosses in there....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 14 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I definitely all in for "horde" mode. Whether it's a single player or multiplayer mode, I'm all in. But, I hope they let you choose either option. I remember in GOW1 it was absolute hell trying to defeat all of those dopplegangers on God Mode.
Message 15 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes