Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 23 2012
By: cyb3r_m4ge First Son 4 posts

Training Feedback

[ Edited ]
3 replies 80 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

Installed the demo, started it up, quit the game when demo started because of download wait. started game up later, downloaded another 500mb, started game, selected Battle Mage, selected to train and completed, selected to advance train and completed, selected NO do not want to train again, but same prompt re-appeared. continued to select NO, i did not want to train again, and the same prompt continuously and consecutively reappear after selecting NO with the X button. finally, i selected YES i would like to train again, completed the training, and was shown the option to leave training.

attempted to recreate this bug, by going to game save manager in ps3 options, deleted the GOWA game data, then started the game, but my character data remained (character still had a selected class).

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Training Feedback

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

this seems to be how the menu prompts in the training area work, although ~1 second to cancel a prompt and run away from a radius is not very intuitive. it seems like it would be better if the prompt would disappear until re-entering the radius, because it is likely that ~1 second later, after not moving, i still do not want to retry.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

and now i can't leave the training area at the exit, the prompt is not displaying.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

was able to reset the exit portal by going through initial training, again.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes