photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 11 of 39 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Re: Treasure of the Gods question

Mar 21, 2013

darkadvisor135 wrote:

Welp considering I pretty much read all the posts on the front page, as well as noticed Im not the only one posting this type of question because I legitly dont know. You should shut your mouth and actually send a link to the topic instead of bein an **bleep**.

I dont know if I wrecked you in battle and honestly I dont care. Just cause someone posts a question that has already been adressed doesnt mean you get to shoot your mouth off.

Yes, yes it does mean that actually.  And I'm one of the nice ones to be honest.

Message 12 of 39 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Mar 21, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Wow, you've really stumbled upon something here man.  This is the first I've heard of this, as I've not seen countless threads already created about this, some of which still located on the first page of this forum.  I, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for bringing this to the community's attention, and I sincerely promoise you we'll get to the bottom of this.  Remember, you're a valuable member of the team, and we appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into each post, especially how you research topics before posting your own.  Once again, thank you kind Sir, you've made a diffrence in our lives with your enlightening post.

Sincerely yours,

VanillaBeast

No need for all that. As you can see, it's the person's first post. They just wanted a question answered.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 13 of 39 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

KritaCal wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

Wow, you've really stumbled upon something here man.  This is the first I've heard of this, as I've not seen countless threads already created about this, some of which still located on the first page of this forum.  I, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for bringing this to the community's attention, and I sincerely promoise you we'll get to the bottom of this.  Remember, you're a valuable member of the team, and we appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into each post, especially how you research topics before posting your own.  Once again, thank you kind Sir, you've made a diffrence in our lives with your enlightening post.

Sincerely yours,

VanillaBeast

No need for all that. As you can see, it's the person's first post. They just wanted a question answered.

Lol, you may have beat him, you were just behind the previous 10 in the last 2 days.  SSM has already answered this by saying they're aware it's  a bug.

Message 14 of 39 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013
^Do you know how many amazing but buried threads there are underneath all this? Clearly you don't. I understand it's the persons first post, but it's been happening everyday.
Message 15 of 39 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Thank you. Thats all I needed to know.

Message 16 of 39 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Oops, Vanilla you posted at the same time I did. Lol
Message 17 of 39 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 21, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
^Do you know how many amazing but buried threads there are underneath all this? Clearly you don't. I understand it's the persons first post, but it's been happening everyday.

Ignorance is no excuse.  A simple searchwould have answered their questions.  I will deal with all violators of double + posting with great vengeance and furious anger from this point on, as I see fit.

Message 18 of 39 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Mar 21, 2013

haha vanillabeast u go girl ! 

Message 19 of 39 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 21, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
Oops, Vanilla you posted at the same time I did. Lol

Ahh, I thought you aimed that at me.  Clearly we were posting at the same time, you are forgiven brother.

Message 20 of 39 (207 Views)