Wastelander
634 posts

Re: Treasure of the Gods question

Mar 21, 2013
0,zero,nada fragments in barbarian sandwitch and spear of bling.
Message 31 of 39 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

I have gotten 20 white chests and I have all the frags for weapons from 'all modes' except the Chronos Blade (1/3), Spear Of Destiny (o/3) and Barbarian Hammer (0/3).

There is a glitch/bug and I recommend that the % rate of getting one to be increased for people who have the majority of them. I had no problem getting most of them, it's just these last few.

And Vanilla...you have no right to shoot your mouth off at people. You're neither a mod or an admin. And none of the admins or mods talk to members like that. I don't know **bleep** died and made you HBIC. I thought you are genuinely a nice, funny guy but you seem a bit of an a-hole with that response.

Message 32 of 39 (512 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

I actually saw/played with someone who had the barbarian hammer and got gutted with a spear of destiny I think they might just be obscenely rare which I don't mind but **bleep** if it ain't next to impossible to get.

Message 33 of 39 (490 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Whats wrong with multiplayer white chests?

Mar 22, 2013

No I personally have all weapon fragments but the barbarian hammer and the spear of destiny the last two were the hermes spear and the helios hammer the cronos sword was like third. So there is no glitch for any of the other weapons it just takes a lot of time and effort I was opening like 4 or 5 at match around 6 hours of game play a day and I got them all in one week Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 39 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I personally find cronos sword is pretty powerful and it has some awesome special moves I have stopped people in there tracks with it. But I can't wait to try out the barbarian hammer and the spear of destiny hurry up team gow lol.

Message 35 of 39 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I have opened White chests since day one!!!  0/3 for spear of destiny and 0/3 for barbarian hammer.  and still no armor that you have to open the chests for in the trials of the gods.   Mabe there is a certain level or rank you have to be in order to have the chests award you with peices to these weapons.   I bought the CE edition and yeah alot of misleading things with this game concerning the xp boosters.  I couldnt tell my rank was any different after it was supposed to have ended anyways.  Great Game but some major issues and confusing things happening with it. 

Message 36 of 39 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Mar 22, 2013
There is a bug with the spear of destiny and the barbarian hammer Tank addressed this they are trying to fix it asap just have patience and it will be fixed Smiley Happy
Message 37 of 39 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 14, 2013

still gotta add my two cents most unlock and armr too. but no spear or hammer! Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 39 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Apr 14, 2013

darkadvisor135 wrote:

I dont know if Im the only one here, My friend has experienced it to. Each time Ive played, before turning off my game for the night of multiplayer slaughter I always open atleast 10 or so treasure of the gods chests in various maps and match types.

The last thing I unlocked was the Blade of Athena and Griffon Amor, ever since then I get aboslutly nothing for opening the white treasure of the gods box.

Is there a reason for this? Or do the RNG gods hate me even in this game. Its really annoying because I now have a level 30 Hades and lvl 30 Ares and I really want the Hammer of Helios or the Chronos Sword.

Please help anyone who may have any information

Actually I was just wondering the same thing last night and was going to post in here until I just saw your thread asking the same exact question. I think the last thing I unlocked was the Blade of Cronus, and since them I must've opened about a hundered white chests and gotten nothign after the match! Wth?!

Message 39 of 39 (67 Views)
0 Likes