Apr 07 2013
By: UzaruSchutzengel Uncharted Territory 1511 posts

Trial of the Gods with Hades

8 replies 272 views Edited Apr 7, 2013

Hey guys pretty sure there's been threads about this before, but I'm looking for some suggestions on what's best to use to help out my co-op partner as best as possible while playing Hades, I'd appreciate if you guys would be willing to share some of your personal experience/tips Smiley Happy.

Message 1 of 9 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Trial of the Gods with Hades

Apr 7, 2013

Zeus, Relic of Prosperity I think which gives you +50 magic for every chest mini-game, Magic Lightning Storm Level 3, the second magic and Sword of Zeus. and Item Eye of the Wolf it was called I think, the one which you are being yellow circled and invulnerable for 3 seconds. remember all those stuff need a high rank of Zeus like 25+, if ur less than 25 use some other stuff

Message 2 of 9 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 7, 2013
^
wat

He asked with Hades, but Zeus LOL
Message 3 of 9 (221 Views)
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 7, 2013

^ive beaten desert and forum with hades. send me a pm to remind me to inform u (ive just got a few more threads to check)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 9 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Trials are easy solo with hades i can gold/silver everything and beat every trial. Rotonda is the hardest with the gorgons but if u burn then down fast its cake.... best set up IMO  Every piece of War armor rank 3 the HP leach sword. relic of agility item that lets u spam wep specials and torment soul magic.... you will always have full hp with both sword techs will regain HP and you do EXTREAM amounts of  dmg  to bosses. if i run with anyone other god we always make gold. Honestly my oppion the Trials need to be HARDER.

Message 5 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

This Guide will work 100% like a baws if ur a lvl 30 Hades

I have beaten the trial with hades

Magic the "Life Steal" is your butter skill it stuns for 1.5-2 seconds (they turn green and they stop doing anything and deals nice dmg AND HEALS YOU)

As for the Item The "

As for the Armor

-Helmet""War armor of hades":It makes u look like a BAWS and gives +X% physical dmg and +X% magical dmg and reduction time on skills
-Both Upper and lower armor:Armor of Artemis +30% physical Dmg like a BAWS But at a price of -2 Hp (At MAX LVL)

__U might Ask **bleep** u noob ill have a grass **bleep** However this is where hades allegaince  proves to be equal with Ares(Both are the best doing trails)

u got 3 ways of gaining good amounts of Hp:

1-The Magic

2-The Item

3-Hopefully if ur lvl 30 The blade of hades L1+Traingle is Epic when enemies are in a choke spot and L1+Square is pretty nice

Hope this has helped You

Message 6 of 9 (198 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Hades (or Ares) is ideal for Trial of the Gods.

Armor - that's up to you actually. I've faired well with many different combinations.

Magic - Soul Stealer. It usually grapples human opponents but it just drains the life from the creatures of the trials... and replenishes yours.

Item - Peresphone's Kiss. Grants unlimited Cooldown for 9 seconds. Use this to quickly kill larger enemies like the Cyclops in the Desert of Lost Souls.

Relic - Relic of Brutality (I believe that's what it's called). Gives you 50% health after you brutality kill 5 beasts.

You'll be basically unkillable with these abilities or very hard to kill.

Weapon - Lvl. 25 Sword works well for me in this mode.

Cheers!

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 7 of 9 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Apr 8, 2013

@UzaruSchutzengel 

Did You Enjoy Our Play Time Last Night My Lad ?

You Are A Boss In The Arena !

I Might Just Have To Recruit You To The Clan My Lad : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 8 of 9 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Weapon: Blade of Hades
Helm: Battle Armour of Hades
Chest: Battle Armour of Hades
Legs: Battle Armour of Hades
Magic: Sacrificial Soul
Item: Persephone's Charm
Relic: Relic of Agility

Finished Forum and Desert with this build.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 9 of 9 (127 Views)
0 Likes