Apr 05 2013
By: Levvy_XIII Lombax Warrior 101 posts

Trial of the gods- lagg attack :O

6 replies 132 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

gow trial lagg.png   <---- has this ever happened to you?

Message 1 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: Trial of the gods- lagg attack :O

Apr 5, 2013

Hmm, looks like too much fiber in your diet?

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 2 of 7 (97 Views)
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Levvy_XIII wrote:

gow trial lagg.png   <---- has this ever happened to you?

Hello!

I'm a little confused as to what I'm looking at... could you clarify please and thank you?

Message 3 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I've had PLENTY of moments when I grapple someone for the Brutal Kill in TFoG or CTF and I will just go flying in the opposite direction and they will still be alive, sometimes I get thrown off the edge, which is total BS.

Erebus..jpg
Message 4 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 5, 2013

disturbeddude101 wrote:

I've had PLENTY of moments when I grapple someone for the Brutal Kill in TFoG or CTF and I will just go flying in the opposite direction and they will still be alive, sometimes I get thrown off the edge, which is total BS.

I've definitely gone into the spikes on more than one occasion at the Forum of Hercules.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 5 of 7 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2327 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I've dubbed the flying grapple glitch THE PETER PAN.

You will fly off to Never Never Land or death with your arms spread open as you sail across the land. See if it happens in The Bog of the Forgotten and you'll end up in an acid bath.

Message 6 of 7 (61 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Ohhh hi didn't think this would get much attention Smiley Tongue but this isn't me trying to grapple anyone, I favor trial of the gods mode and sometime whoever I'm playing with will freeze when it comes to jumping the nearby portal and then followed by a timeout or they disconect.Anywho hopefully this will be fixed come the patch this just amused me cause of where I was positioned at the time xD 

P.S. oops didn't realize cropping it like that would make me chubby Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 7 (52 Views)
0 Likes