Apr 10 2013
By: Rafa_psc I Only Post Everything 973 posts

Turn bonus content into equipment skins

2 replies 120 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

All bonus content is not useful at all, it is just the standard equipment with new looks, I just used them until levels 8, 9 of some gods if hadn't anything better. I'd like to be able to apply my mythological heroes armor look to any armor I want, it would be much more useful and I would be able to wear some sick armor with good stats.

signature.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: Turn bonus content into equipment skins

Apr 10, 2013
Yeah. I wish they would either do that.. Or at least change the stats up so that you don't have 2 of the same set just for different looks. I don't mind it being low level armor but Eh... wouldn't even mind seeing some differences in stats when comparing 3 peices of the same set.. For instance helm of medusa could add 20 magic resist at level 3 and -5 health.. Chest peice could just add 15 magic resist at level 3 and -1 or no health.. Etc etc... Another easier way to make it worthwhile to wear a *full set* would be to add set bonuses.. For instance.. When full persius set is equipped ( and all pieces are max level) add like a speed boost. Then you could get real crazy with the class specific ones like full war armor of ares at Max level could increase the effectiveness of a certain item/relic/ magic by a certain %.
Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Re: Turn bonus content into equipment skins

Apr 10, 2013
I remember reading somewhere before the game's release that the Leonidas spear would have its own combos and special attacks but I guess SSM changed their minds cause it's basically the same as the gladiator spear.
Message 3 of 3 (78 Views)