Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: ULTIMATE CHARACTER DEBATE

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Hyperion can't relieve you from the flames of torment. Aegis of Zeus cancels out the flames, which I find incredibly helpful.

However, if I played CTF, I'd use Hyperion probably.

Message 11 of 27 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Zeus > Ares

Zeus

Swords : BoA > Cerb >>>>> BoZ

Hammers : Gladiator >>>>>>>  mino >>>>>>> HoZ

Armor : Skorpian > sages

Magic: Reckoning of Zeus  > lightning storm

Items: Essence of Hyperion

Relic: Relic of Prosperity >>>>>>> Chance > Harmony

Ares

Swords: BoA > Cerb > Ares

Hammers: Gladiator >>>>>>>  mino

Armor : Cyclops > Skorpian

Magic:  Fist of Ares >>>>> Ares inferno

Items: Horn of Restoration  >>>>>>> damage shield

Relic: atk dmg on throw relic  >>>>>>> rest are bad

Message 12 of 27 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Ive found that the Best relic to equip to zeus is the relic of dark magic. If and i pray to Olympus  it doesnt happen  but you "somehow die" this handy little relic may be able to turn any Dire situation into a Landslide victory if you use your magic correctly.

Message 13 of 27 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Jan 16, 2013

d...d-die.. while using a zeus champ?

Message 14 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Best weapons - BoA, BoZ, HoZ

Best god - Zeus

Best magic - w/e zeus has

Best item - Ares shield, zeus teleport

Best relic - The one that gives Zeus magic on chest, kill or spawn. Or the one that gives entire team magic.

Best armor - Really, Zeus can use anything and be the best

I like Ares' style a little more (I will be siding with Hades, however) but I have to agree. Zeus is a tank in comparison to little Ares Smiley Very Happy

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 15 of 27 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 16, 2013
yeah final, you are 100% right about the swords being better than hammers thing. Only reason I use hammers is because of the specials.

I think I'm just gonna never use another Ares item again, because his stuff all sucks.
Message 16 of 27 (117 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Jan 16, 2013

In my opinion, both sides are good as they are. Ares is all about warriors dealing heavy damage to opponents so he grants attack, defense & fire that does damage over time. Zeus is there to grant strength in elemental magic giving you elemental attack damage, elemental resistance & silencing opponent's abilities.

When it comes to the weapons, I've come to like more of the swords now. The hammers were good to start with. I would rank from the ones I use, going from best to ok I'd say with swords: Cerberus>Ares>Zeus>Athena, Hammer: Minator>Zeus>Ares>starter.

Armor I usually keep in their sets & they have their own special buffs. Cyclopian adds health, Skorpian hastens your cool down, Athenaian buffs both defenses, Warrior is all attack and defense, Zeus is elemental attack mostly & Ares I can't remember at the moment but it is really good.

Which is the best depends souly on the player but if you want to keep wailing on everyone, all Skorpion & Minator, or all Ares.

Magic as I've seen has two good ones for each god. With Zeus, the best is the first where you float in the air and bring all enemies to you in your lightning & then his last one with the cone of lightning blasting out of your hand. With Ares the best is your jump & then Demi-god. With demi-god I haven't had any problems with anyone getting away so not sure what everyone is talking about on that.

My vote on best abilities are basically all Ares but his second one hasn't allowed me to stop everyone's blocks & Zeus with his teleport, then shield, then challis.

Now finally the items I find to be the best are Ares shield after a death, healing after a parry, & additional attack to all in party. With Zeus I've only found the one like myrtrdom in CoD where you explode after death & the one that grants magic to all in party.

Message 17 of 27 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Essence o Hyperion I'd say gives you a better chance. It lets you get out of the way where as Aegis of Zeus gives you like a second of time where no one can hit you.

Message 18 of 27 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Unless your really freaking good at spacing and position control essence of hyperion would be something you use to run away.

Where as whenever I activate aegis of Zeus and mind you its level 2.

My enemies still think they can hurt me while I just Demolish because nothing can touch you when that's activated you could go 3 on 1 and with the proper technique come out the victor.

NOW on the Subject of magic.

EXCEPT for Demigod ability all of Ares magic sucks.

The flames from his [Fist of Ares] hands at the first level just shoot out and are ridiculously easy to dodge. Even when you level it up and it can delay send opps up in a mini explosion,  you don't always get the chance to chain them down and cause damage.

Too little bang for your buck.

The portal of doom [Ares Inferno] is only good at the first level. Because after that it gets slower and slower, and its too easily noticed. The thing is also ridiculously easy too dodge.

So in other words in my opinion its the WORST OF ALL MAGIC.

The Ares DemiGod ability is also said to be easy too dodge and yes on occasion players can get away. But if you attack them on a wall and make sure not too let them recover then you can get a guarantee kill.

"Sometimes"

However too much skill is required too use this magic. Even if it is the strongest of all of Ares magic it still PALES IN COMPARISON to the easy

**Bleeping** use and power of the Zeus magic.

Not only that but some of Zeus magic give invincibility to the casters upon activation

Lighting Storm the Zeus magic that every player of the Beta has seen at least once. This magic I think is the weakest of all Zeus magic. The reason is its too FLASHY and allows players the opportunity to escape.

Yes its Big and has a big AoE but every player having encountered it knows how to dodge it unless distracted. In my opinion It would take away your competitive edge if you wasted time on this magic.

However unlike its Ares counterpart [Ares Inferno] it doesn't leave its user open when the spell is finished.

Olympic Judgment is just pure electric fun.

The magic has a good distance and allows you too move while stunning your opps . Its overall just a great magic . That I see no downsides too. Except for the fact that you can be Attacked while using it.

EDIT: That last commment was incorrect you are also invulnerable while using this magic making all of zeus's magics have  invulnerability.

THE BEST MAGIC

RECKONING OF ZEUS:

1 You are invincible while casting it. It does not matter if your opponent is attack or activating a magic you are completely invulnerable while casting this magic.

2. When activated it casts a small magnetic field that can suck in multiple opponents to do damage too.

3. YOU CAN COMBO THE **BLEEP** OUT OF THEM while they are stunned and helpless before you. This allows you to generate more damage than other magic can ever DREAM of achieving.

Message 19 of 27 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
yeah final, you are 100% right about the swords being better than hammers thing. Only reason I use hammers is because of the specials.

I think I'm just gonna never use another Ares item again, because his stuff all sucks.

Agreed.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 20 of 27 (87 Views)
0 Likes