Dec 24 2012
By: g_TbH_K1Ll3R First Son 11 posts

Unbelievable Lag

[ Edited ]
2 replies 60 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

The lag I just had in a server was way unbelievable!! I try to brutal kill someone and the next thing I notice is my being hit by the guy was supposedly stunned!! My Wi-fi/internet is great and can handle any type of connection but this time I didn't get host and the lag was outrages!! Hope you guys can address this because no one deserves that kind of lag!

Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Re: Unbelievable Lag

Dec 24, 2012
lol, you mean wifi... I thought you literally meant your wife.

But it might have something to do with the amount of players. A lot of players seem to be outside the US which will cause huge lag.

One guy I keep running into...omg I hate him so much it's like something chidori...but anyway the guy lags so hard against me. I hate it. One time we were fighting and he got knocked down to a lower level so I followed him and started attacking, next thing I know we teleport back up top where we were and he's grappling me...like what?

This one guy froze in mid air once, he was a few feet off the ground and a team mate and I kept beating the crap out of his body.
Message 2 of 3 (59 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: Unbelievable Lag

Dec 24, 2012

Yeah the auto-correct got me there! :smileyvery-happy: thanks. That just happened to me too but then the entire team rage quite on me, on the middle of a brutal kill (is what it said in kill feed every one left) next thing I know I'm getting ringed out by a guy with a way overpowered hammer and then to top it off the game wouldn't let me reshape so the other team took all the alters and even at one time it was a 4 v 1 which was ridiculously unfair on my part. Has any of that happened to you, especially timing out in the pre-game lobby and or the communication error sign?

Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes