Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 65 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: Unfinished business

Apr 30, 2013
lol

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 65 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2126 posts

Apr 30, 2013

It's called Peter Pan because you fly across the screen with your arms open. You can also get flung across the screen in a rounded arc. It is not Superman because he flies with his arms out directly in front of him both parallel in a straight line.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 65 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Apr 30, 2013
The more you know....... lol

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 65 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Maybe if SSM will give you a cute little outfit like Peter when this glitch appears it might cover up the damage actually.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 65 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Lol yes I get y its peterpan, I was naming the invincible glitch.... From now on it is "the hulk" glitch cuz u cannot stop the hulk
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 65 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 65 (75 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Apr 30, 2013

*Tears* Oh you

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 65 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2126 posts

Apr 30, 2013

DaBeast151 wrote:

If only there was a compilation because I have seen some crazy flying happening on my screen. SSM should buy me a high quality capture card.

You also get a Kudo from your friendly neighborhood Silver Phoenix.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 65 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

I agree with Shishio_Alucard. They had 3 years to finish the game and have had 2 months to fix the issues (many of which shouldn't have existed in a finished product). GoW2 was made in 2 years on inferior tech and came out better in almost every way. They've mostly just tried to placate us with DLC in the form of updates and 2x/3x MP xp. OP rants rarely (if ever) have any merit to them IMO and very few real problems have been fixed.

As far as the SP issues go, I had actually only got 1 audio drop and 1 screen tear in my first playthrough. I pre-ordered the CE by mail and it didn't get here until after patch 1.02 (the only purpose of which was to change a trophy name for a whiny critic). I was thankful that I was lucky enough not to be experiencing as many serious problems as some other people, even though I was still disappointed with the game overall.

Worthless copy/paste job on bonus costumes, mostly consisting of random MP armors on the MP champion body, no combat arena, no challenges, no in-game rewards for beating it on a higher difficulty, no other extra content besides BTS videos which IIRC, I had mostly (if not entirely) already seen before the game came out and worst of all, p!ss-poor writing and clunky combat.

Patches 1.03 and 1.04/1.05 have only introduced more problems. In my most recent playthrough, I got lots of audio lag, audio drops, screen tearing, pixelation and freezing. And that's not even getting into how quiet the music still is throughout most of the game and the various grammar issues which were almost never a problem in other games.

Although it did seem like rage was building up faster and the parry was working better (no more blue vulnerability state afterward), so I will give them credit for that.

If anything is tacked on, it's the SP. MP is getting supported while SP is being almost entirely ignored. They've even said they have no current plans for any SP DLC, whereas they have a lot of of MP DLC planned.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 65 (49 Views)