Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Unoriginal?

Mar 9, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

DECIMATIONOFGODS wrote:
I just didn't try to use grammer cause I usually type how I text and I wasn't sure how to let people know how to join exept in the forum.

Well, as long as you don't talk like you text, or text like you type, or talk like you type like you talk like you type, then it's not a big deal.

I am glad you showed up though, been holding onto that impossibru image for awhiile now, couldn't find a good target to use it on, thanks.

I've got one that goes along with a "ur mom" scenario queued up now, so feel free to continue if you're up for it.

God **bleep** do I love your card. Post more often, please :smileywink:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 51 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11081 posts

Mar 9, 2013

lol I haven't heard from him all day XD he will show up sometime haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 51 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Mar 9, 2013

That420**bleep** wrote:

Now we play the waiting game.... :robotvery-happy:

I Giggled A Bit .

+1 Kudos My Funny Lad .Lol

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 51 (94 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2013

The only reviewer who semi understands the MP portion of the game, and can put it into words...

http://www.edge-online.com/review/god-of-war-ascension-review/2/

Excerpt;

"Ascension’s isn’t. You alternate between light and heavy attacks, swishing your Blades Of Chaos in the vague direction of the harpies, polycephalic beasts and topless demon-things that surround you. You do this until they explode in a shower of orbs, or prompt you to grab them for either a rush of QTEs, a new Infinity Blade-style duel, or, if you’re lucky, a canned animation and an instant kill. The studio’s apparent distaste for hitstun remains – you can only interrupt the attack animations of smaller enemies and even that is frustratingly inconsistent. You’re left with little sense that any attack is causing more damage than the others. While a Capcom-style hit pause is used on some combo finishers, it triggers before the attack has even connected, and thus applies even if the blow misses.

All of which would seem rather ominous for the series-first multiplayer mode. The online multiplayer brawler was explored last year with mixed results by Platinum Games’ Anarchy Reigns, but Ascension is the first evolutionary step on from that precursor and there are some fine ideas here that will form part of this genre’s future template. Instead of a fighting game roster, there are just four classes: the melee-focused Warrior, stealthy Assassin, ranged Battle Mage and a Support class. Each is customisable, with weapons and armour unlocked as you level and complete challenges (dubbed Labors), and each player takes one magic attack, support item and perk-like Relic into battle.

It’s chaotic at first, with the large multi-tiered maps just packed with things to capture, smash open, pick up and pull. You can yank a lever to activate a set of floor spikes, push a crank to spew flames from a nearby patch of ground, and even take control of a handily placed god and shoot enormous balls of fire at nearby enemies. The options are overwhelming, but start to make sense as you learn the levels, and the fixed camera you’ll spend much of the singleplayer game cursing is an asset here: you can always see exactly what’s going on and fight your opponents instead of the viewpoint.

Ascension’s biggest success is a colour-coding system that effectively lets you know when you have an opening and when to run. Unblockable attacks are signalled by a player glowing red, white denotes invincibility, and blue signals a player in recovery. It’s a simple, smart system further improved by rock-paper-scissors combat (heavy beats parry beats light beats heavy), cooldown-controlled special moves and a logical, consistent approach to hitstun. Consider our expectations defied: this is the star of the show. While this series’ singleplayer template is showing its age, there’s plenty in Ascension’s multiplayer that deserves to survive the transition to PS4."

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 51 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11081 posts

Mar 9, 2013

lol so sad that GMG missed this thread

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 51 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Mar 9, 2013

I Kudo The Kudo You Gave Me To Kudo Back The 1st One .*Inception* Lol

This May Be The Beggining Of A Chain Of Kudos m8 .Laughing 

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 51 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Mar 9, 2013

That420**bleep** wrote:

Phuck it, Kudos for everyone!

You Made Me Laugh Loud As F*** Right Now .Haha

If You Kudo Everyone They Would Love You A Lot .Laughs

+1 Kudos ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 51 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11081 posts

Mar 9, 2013

lol whoring out the kudos...

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 51 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 25, 2013
hey someone said this is a page to jonin a gow clan and im interested in joining
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 51 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I've been playing MP and it is SOMETHING NEW. You cant find a MP like thi anywhere.

I also love the SP.  A lot of new things and yet it's still GoW

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 51 (20 Views)
0 Likes