Jan 09 2013
By: GloryOfSpartans First Son 6 posts

Unplayable Lags! FIX THE **bleep** LAGS!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 198 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

What the hell happend? The new patch just **cursing** up everything. everything lags and it's not playable! Fix it!

Message 1 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Unplayable Lags! FIX THE **bleep** LAGS!

Jan 9, 2013
never happened to me. fix your internet.
Message 2 of 6 (189 Views)
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

So I assume every thread and complain on this issue are people with poor internet? You've lagged too buddy, I remember you that one match.

Message 3 of 6 (178 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Hey OP, it is a Beta. 

Be thankful you got to taste any of this game at all. 

You didn't pay for it, you got it for FREE, and you got to experience the gameplay. 

Maybe give some time for them to work things out before busting out the *'s.

When someone expects a Beta to NOT lag the day thousands of people rain down on the servers, you know they don't know how it works. 

Message 4 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

BHK3 wrote:

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

So I assume every thread and complain on this issue are people with poor internet? You've lagged too buddy, I remember you that one match.

lol passing off your lie as fact. i've lagged? i just told TC and everyone that i haven't. every match that i've completed ran smoothly for me. either a smooth match, or a disconnect midway. no lagging, teleporting act BS.

if i'm lagging on your side, that just means you have poor internet. i remember how i owned you last night. is lag your excuse or what?

Message 5 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 15, 2013

The game still lags in the final product... Audio lag issues here n there along with horrible loading times on the environments buildings ect... They need to fix this issue in the next patch ASAP or I see a bunch of loyal GOW fans returning something that should have been 100% complete from the getco. Why I say 100%? Well thats because SSM has never dissapointed with the GOW titles, no lag issues what so ever, except in the GOW Saga where GOW3 had the same issues that GOWA has now and SSM never fixed that. Now that multiplayer has been put into play that games campaign suffers serverly and I cannot play it because of the horrible audio lag/loading times... 

Message 6 of 6 (130 Views)
0 Likes