Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Update From the Dev Team Front-lines - All Read

Jan 13, 2013

just played a match with a couple of gladiator hammers. no fun at all. all i saw the whole match was jumping continutiously

until they had enough for their L1 moves. L1 square here L1 triangle there just a boring match and being how L1 triangle

how godly range i had a pretty tough time. i think so that the developers will know how abusing this weapon is along with

blade of athena we should record a video of people doing this over and over especially in Fotg so they can see for

themselves how it must be fixed. i say this because today i believe i played with GOW DEV 8 and because he was in the

match everyone was on their best behavior no jumping up and down no abusive moves or just maybe i was playing with

fair good players but either way my point is when people find out they are playing with one of the devs then they play the

game the way its suppose to be played so the devs cant see whats wrong but if we have a video and post it up here they can

see for themselves how annoying it can make the match. what do you guys think ? assuming we are aloud to do this on the

website im not sure.

0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Oh yeah, in the TFOTG matches, if you start doing pretty good on your team(Accumulating kills, total domination, etc), sometimes everyone from the other team will gather up around you and start spamming the specials.  But, I've also had matches where there were no Devs in the match and everyone played a fair game, was nice but isn't frequent enough.  Though, not everybody likes playing "fair".   Aside from that, I hope you have fun in the beta :smileyhappy:

On another note, has anybody else been experiencing huge spikes in lag today?  Meaning like someone does a light attack with either hammer or sword from about 30 feet away and you get slapped half way across the map?  Though, could just be the Devs working on the servers and the like.

Message 32 of 92 (330 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Yea, I've been noticing various lags as of lately and its pretty strange...

Message 33 of 92 (324 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
415 posts

Playstation Staff
Jan 13, 2013

All Beta participants get the Champion's Armor and Blade, doesn't matter how you got in the Beta

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 34 of 92 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Was that said with just a small hint of sarcasm?? lol
Message 35 of 92 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 13, 2013
So I'm assuming that once we get the game and run it for the first time that the Champion's Armor and Blade will be received via update?
Message 36 of 92 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

Jan 13, 2013

gamergoldamp wrote:
So I'm assuming that once we get the game and run it for the first time that the Champion's Armor and Blade will be received via update?

could possibly be a code that's emailed... like the bonus stuff you get from playing the Rise of the Warrior social game.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 37 of 92 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 13, 2013

All I have to say is  this gow 4 is far beyond kick **bleep**. It's well worth the wait. My only problem is the build up of xp. Why not just earn the weapons like in 1,2, or 3. so in this one is this  like a prequel? I thought it would be a follow up to gow 3 to where it left off. kratos up on mount Olympus where the blood trails off the edge. but either way I love it and keep up the awesome work guys(and gals) at Santa Monica studios.

your Loyal Gow fan.

John weis

Message 38 of 92 (300 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
415 posts

Playstation Staff
Jan 13, 2013

Sarcasm? Muah? NAH! Hehe

You will redeem the Champions Blade and Armor via a specific location in the PSN Store. We will tell you where and how at launch, that simple.

I personally worked my tail off with the dev team to make this reward possible, and simple for you.

Cheers,

Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 39 of 92 (295 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Just--Tank wrote:

Sarcasm? Muah? NAH! Hehe

You will redeem the Champions Blade and Armor via a specific location in the PSN Store. We will tell you where and how at launch, that simple.

I personally worked my tail off with the dev team to make this reward possible, and simple for you.

Cheers,

Tank

Thank you! It's an awesome reward too. It's going to make launch day even more rewarding. 

Message 40 of 92 (293 Views)
0 Likes