Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 92 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Update From the Dev Team Front-lines - All Read

Jan 14, 2013

Sarcasm? Muah? NAH! Hehe

You will redeem the Champions Blade and Armor via a specific location in the PSN Store. We will tell you where and how at launch, that simple.

I personally worked my tail off with the dev team to make this reward possible, and simple for you.

Cheers,

Tank

And you are very well thanked for that hard work as well there Tank!  That sarcasm comment was meant for the dude above your post named xSPAWNx1 lol.  I laughed at the way his comment was because it seemed like sarcastic humor to me, though I could have interpreted it wrong.  I very much look forward to experiencing the single player portion of the game as well as going all HAMMERTIME on some faces in multiplayer >:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 92 (380 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Hey GoW pips just wanted to say keep up the good work my feedbacks are here i think that sword/blade is quite a bit weak but the hammer is perfectly fine tho and i just want to suggest by putting some  more RPG feel games like WoW GW2 etc something like hack n slash to monsters quest to defeat big monsters same as kratos gameplay but this time has coop, gaining exp, hard to find loots/items or quest something like that but if not thats fine with me i will be a GoW fan forever! WOOSHhhhhhh

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 92 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Magic Armor missing.

Jan 14, 2013

The game runs smoothly and I have been playing it allot when I find the time, my only issue is that there is no armor in the beta that boosts magic will it be available in the final build?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 92 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Magic Armor missing.

Jan 14, 2013

I can't wait to see the full game :smileyhappy:

I know the interactive kill scenes would take more time, but they would be interesting in the multiplayer as well, performing a kill and needing to press the right button at the right time for a brutal kill, but also missing and giving the dying player a second chance at life.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 92 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I got my membership today and loving the mutliplayer game and plus the update , keep on coming guys !

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 92 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 14, 2013

As a long time GoW fanboy i really do Njoy the Multiplayer on a combat point of view u pretty much f*cking nailed it uuhhhhh...... if you can remember there is like a red flag on the main menu with all your teams names and enemies on Im just wondering as a fan u can bring it back 4 the beta just to see if it works if not its really ok its just a suggestion im just trying to help

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 92 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Bring the red flag showing all the players in the match in the main menu it was in the E3 beta at e3 on the MP main menu

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 92 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jan 14, 2013

just noticed a big problem that whenever the host disconnects we dont get the xp. i think after the host decides to leave they should be penalized and the match should still go on either way.

0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Hello, you all. :smileyhappy:

I've been playing the Beta since Jan 8. Pretty cool game!

I've noticed some minor issues:

It happened just once, but I think this bug could be easily replicated. In FOTG, if you activate the archers and Hercules happens to be shooting his blue wave (wich is a cool feature! I got one or two deaths every time lol), there's a chance the arrows fall on him. That caused Hercules to stay in the arena as he was in his stand-by spot, and when the time came for him to shoot his blue wave again, he just "dug" into the arena and of course nothing happened and nothing affected gameplay. So we were never affected by Hercules!

Also, this happened just a couple of hours ago. It took very long to get in a FOTG, and when I finally did, we where 3 people in the arena. Pretty cool. But then a guy left, and I started pummeling my only foe. So in my third or so brutal kill in a row, this guy disconnected from the arena and I was left alone! It would be good to see a message like "hey, we are getting more ppl, so hang on!" or "Exiting in 10, 9, 8... because of No Players here." or something. I had to wait for three more chests so I could "win" the match.

And last one. I think Triangle button is a little overpowered. I mean, in my first games, I started to play like in single player, old school god of war mode. You know, the old Square, Square, Triangle combo that is VERY effective on single player. But then, the parry. So, ok. I learned that people is good at this! So I started playing only with the Triangle button. Huge sword to the ground and people bounces a little, then two Square slices, then R1. There goes half of your life bar. And it works every time because Triangle is unblockable. There should be an item or magic or something that lets you block even the unblockable hits. I don't know, maybe for a minute or half a round. It's kind of unfair that I have ended games with 10-1 and 8500 Favor. It's insane.

Those are the only details I've noticed that affect gameplay and multiplayer.

Thank you all you developers. This is looking pretty freaking awesome!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 92 (248 Views)
0 Likes