First Son
1 posts

Re: Update From the Dev Team Front-lines - All Read

Jan 16, 2013

i think the game is EPIC! Ive been a big fan of GOW for years!

Keep up the good work! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 92 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013

That lightning AOE that you can do by jumping into the air, is that not interruptable?   I just had a match where a guy was getting ready to do that, but I did that hammer slam(L1+Triangle) before he actually jumped into the air, but he remained unphased by it.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 92 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I have the very same question for this. When he did that, I had the spear to throw him. Although he was hit by me and his HP was lowered, he didn't flinch even an inch. Originally it ought to cancel his magic.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 92 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I'm not sure what the name is for that hammer that spawns in the middle of those firetraps, but I almost feel that it's spawn rate should be lowered a bit.    Also, when I was playing a CTF match, I noticed that a guy hit the switch for the firetrap while I was in box, but I managed to dodge completely out of it before the fire actually came up, yet I was "hit" by the flames and my character ended up back in the middle of the fire where the hammer spawns.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 92 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 16, 2013

gamergoldamp wrote:

I'm not sure what the name is for that hammer that spawns in the middle of those firetraps, but I almost feel that it's spawn rate should be lowered a bit.    Also, when I was playing a CTF match, I noticed that a guy hit the switch for the firetrap while I was in box, but I managed to dodge completely out of it before the fire actually came up, yet I was "hit" by the flames and my character ended up back in the middle of the fire where the hammer spawns.

Just call it the "Homerun Hammer", or world weapon hammer. Zeus' ariel storm is the only magic that I have a problem with. That sh** is wack.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 92 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

gamergoldamp wrote:

Just call it the "Homerun Hammer", or world weapon hammer. Zeus' ariel storm is the only magic that I have a problem with. That sh** is wack.

Agreed.  It seems that anytime I'm in a match and one person on the other team starts using it, before you know it, the entire team is using it to just pwn the ba!!s out of you.  I'm not trying to sound like a pouting baby about it, but as soon as that storm is enabled, it's "Welcome to StunLock City!" time.  I think a damage boost while using it is all good, but I still believe you should be able to be staggered out of it with a well timed hit, same goes with the Ares "Demi-God" deal.  Though, that is just my opinion on it.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 92 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 16, 2013

gamergoldamp wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

gamergoldamp wrote:

Agreed.  It seems that anytime I'm in a match and one person on the other team starts using it, before you know it, the entire team is using it to just pwn the ba!!s out of you.  I'm not trying to sound like a pouting baby about it, but as soon as that storm is enabled, it's "Welcome to StunLock City!" time.  I think a damage boost while using it is all good, but I still believe you should be able to be staggered out of it with a well timed hit, same goes with the Ares "Demi-God" deal.  Though, that is just my opinion on it.

All of Ares' specials are easily dodge-friendly. For Demi-God, just run away, they can't do sh**. Zeus' specials are just good. But the storm just pisses me off. Simple as that.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 92 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Yep, well, back to the fun.  See ya in the game sometime d1v4d \m/.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 92 (234 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Are there any plans for the final game or beta to include combat variables like damage, (data code) that are used within the multiplayer portion of the game to be included and transparent within the combat training area? Currently the dummy doesn't behave like players do, ie a halo doesn't appear on the dummy when trying to perform juggle combos.

Example in MP you can x, triangle, square 2x, then R1.

In training you can't.....

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 92 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
876 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Thanks for the info.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 92 (205 Views)
0 Likes