Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
14 posts

Re: Update From the Dev Team Front-lines - All Read

Jan 16, 2013

It wouldn't irrirate me honestly, but with the way it's being spammed, nothing you do will break the stunlock that you get put in.  There were a few matches today that I was in where there was little to no spamming so the matches were really fun.  Getting your **bleep** kicked by being outplayed isn't anywhere near as frustrating as dying to a special spammer.   Oh, in the last few matches I played in today, I had a glitch to where I was able to move my character around while the "cinematic" of the other team killing the cyclops for the win was going on.  

Message 61 of 92 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 16, 2013

hahaha, that reminds me of something. I've gotten some weird camera glitch once, where the opposing teams cyclops kill cinamatic was bugged. The camera was WAY back, and the characters all moved in slow motion. I had a good laugh. :smileyhappy:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 62 of 92 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013

That sounds trippy.  Now that I think about it, I believe you and I had a few matches together and we traded some blows with each other, was pretty fun.  But, there was a sword attack that you did that sent me flying across the map, it was like a huge frontal swipe, and I remember saying "What the hell was that move".  

Message 63 of 92 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

can't get on the Multiplayer Bete

Jan 16, 2013

i got the playstation plus membership and downloaded the bete and the update and i can get on but when i look for a session it in up freezen on me.

any one have any ideas and yes i have deleted the game and redownloaded it and still doesn't work.

Message 64 of 92 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Honestly, I have terrible memory. Sorry if I don't remember you. I usually hold "Square" too catch people off guard, but I don't think that was it. I have no idea buddy :smileyvery-happy:

Message 65 of 92 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: can't get on the Multiplayer Bete

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

freezeya wrote:

i got the playstation plus membership and downloaded the bete and the update and i can get on but when i look for a session it in up freezen on me.

any one have any ideas and yes i have deleted the game and redownloaded it and still doesn't work.

Apparently many people are experiencing matchmaking issues, including myself. My friend's PS3 froze at the same point yours did. Try tomorrow, or keep trying tonight.

I'm REALLY not sure if this will work, but if the Beta has a Save File or a Game Data file, delete that and try to re-download the Beta from scratch. I honestly don't know though, that is just an educated guess (it worked for other Betas that froze on me).

Good luck!

Message 66 of 92 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Is it doing that with all modes available in the beta, or just one? Also, how do you reply to someone while including the message and the person who wrote it within white borderlines?
Message 67 of 92 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 16, 2013

gamergoldamp wrote:
Is it doing that with all modes available in the beta, or just one? Also, how do you reply to someone while including the message and the person who wrote it within white borderlines?

Hit "Reply". When the new window pops up, there will be a little tab on the far right corner that says "Quote". It is beside "Spell Check". The text that you replied to will then make its way into your reply. :smileyhappy:

Message 68 of 92 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

gamergoldamp wrote:

Hit "Reply". When the new window pops up, there will be a little tab on the far right corner that says "Quote". It is beside "Spell Check". The text that you replied to will then make its way into your reply. :smileyhappy:

Thank you much kind sir!  Feel kinda DUH since it was right there in front of me :smileyvery-happy:

Message 69 of 92 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 16, 2013

gamergoldamp wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

gamergoldamp wrote:

Thank you much kind sir!  Feel kinda DUH since it was right there in front of me :smileyvery-happy:

anytime.jpg

Message 70 of 92 (205 Views)
0 Likes