May 12 2013
By: DanedoThrash Monster Hunter 31 posts
Accepted Solution

Upload every dlc to PSN Store?

5 replies 189 views Edited May 12, 2013
Uploqd all armor and weapons in the Psn Store in the future? The armor and spear of King Leonidas, the mythological heroes pack and armors of multiplayer beta? as God Of War 3 finish taking the majority of the end, collector armor.

P.D: i am latin american, sorry for my bad english.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

Re: Upload every dlc to PSN Store?

May 13, 2013

I haven't heard anything about t=SSM adding the multilayer BETA weapons and armor to the PSN but they have announced that the pre order bonuses such as the armor and spear of leonidas will be added in the future. I hope they do add some of the multilayer beta weapons because I wanna unlock all possible weapons and armor, so I can try out new stuff for my gladiator. I am getting kinda bored with the DLC weapons, and I don't like the -15% cooldown on the Chimeran Armor, and I've already maxed out the Blade of Thanatos and Blade of Artemis from the DLC that came out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

I have no problem with SSM making available the champions/leonidas pack, the Sword of Judgmentand, the Mjolnir, and even the Rise of the Warrior rewards...

But NO the champions Armor and Sword, that was a BETA TESTER Reward, and it should remain exclusive.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (117 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 13, 2013
Yah but i like the helmet xD would be great if it was available someday :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

May 13, 2013
Yes, I had already heard something similar to SSM, but I wonder if I can have still the champion armor and sword?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

May 16, 2013
I just heard that the Leonidas armor and spear wont be available, but Gupsy has told me that there is no update on that info as of now
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (58 Views)
0 Likes