Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
30 posts

Re: VOIP IS WORKING!

Jan 15, 2013

This is true their should be an endorsmaent to trash talk and excite each othre pre-during-post  matches.

Message 21 of 24 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I'd like to SECOND the motion to implement a "I am chatting" icon for when...I am chatting.

Chat seems to be team specific during matches, which is nice, but I'd suggest to be TEAM ONLY during loading screens, leaving the lobby for the trash talk.

Actually so far I haven't heard any idiots in voice chat. EVeryone is helpful and friendly :smileyhappy:

...that wont last. God bless modern gaming.

Message 22 of 24 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
879 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Message 23 of 24 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I think we should be able to enhance our stats and not only the armor and weapons preset maybe gaining 2 or 3 points as you level up depending on what's going be the max level it's not fun to play knowing everyone can use your strategies it even shows the abilities enemies are using when you get killed and I don't think that's necessary. Also please 1vs1 one is crucial in this game I know for a fact they are going to be a lot of people **bleep** off about not being able to complete their combos please don't make that mistake of not adding 1vs1 to the final game and there should arenas without health magic or world weapons they are overpowered maybe at least 3 or 4 arenas for each game mode 3 for ffa and 3 for domination/capture the flag at least I don't want to get bored to quick because usually the god of war sps are too easy.

Message 24 of 24 (143 Views)
0 Likes