Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED!

Dec 22, 2012

Just--Tank wrote:

You can climb on the left side of the map and the right side of the map, and you can also chain grapple yourself to the top of the map from the green grapple orb in the middle of the level.

How can you not know how to climb! We spent a ton of time revamping the climbing system to be a more Uncharted-like free form climb system.

You'll see this extensively in the single-player campaign, so get used to it in Multiplayer.

-Tank

Hey tank, I have some questions.

Any idea if you'll be working on climbing down?  I noticed when you hit circle you just kind of flip around but your character still looks as if he's in the "climbing" state.

Also, why can't we grapple people off the wall when they climb anymore? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 22, 2012

You can literally climb anything you see in Uncharted. If thats how it's going to be then Ascension Multiplayer will be incredible. The coolest thing about the multiplayer is how reminiscent it is of the previous games. The moves are practically the same, and now they are in multiplayer, it's very cool.

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (115 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Kudos for the answer Tank. That part wasn't so difficult to find, but I was referring to what YungShep said : "did you know you could climb the walls in the favor of gods (4v4) ? " That area I can't find.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (96 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 22, 2012

The training arena is essentially pointless for practicing combos because you can't pull of the same things there as in FoTG, and vice versa.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (91 Views)