Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
785 posts

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED!

Dec 21, 2012

Im not 100% sure about this, but i believe you get magic bonus if you stay along for a certain amount of time. Not sure the amount of time but I did notice my Ares getting Magic throughout the game without going to the fountain, and no I do not have any special relics on (since Ares has none for magic) but yea let me know if people notice it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Dec 21, 2012

DelSol-97- wrote:

Im not 100% sure about this, but i believe you get magic bonus if you stay along for a certain amount of time. Not sure the amount of time but I did notice my Ares getting Magic throughout the game without going to the fountain, and no I do not have any special relics on (since Ares has none for magic) but yea let me know if people notice it :smileyhappy:

Probaby was a friendly buff, I believe zeus has a relic or something where if you open 3 chests the whole team gets MP. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (209 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Occasionally on brutal kills one of the swords, not sure which or maybe it's multiples, the blade disappears and it looks like you're being stabbed by a two pronged fork. It's the one where the victim is on his knees in front and get's his intestines spilled.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Dec 21, 2012
You are stabbing them with a two-pronged fork -__-
Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (177 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Anyone else notice the other combo with the swords. Its square, square, (wait a sec) square, square. I can rarely get it to work but when it does it will do the regular square, square than it hits the ground and finish with a slice. Doesnt work all the time but when it does it looks good.

or just do square (wait a sec) square, square. its unblockable and I dont think perrys effect it :smileyhappy: its actually really good once you know how to use it. 

Just practicing it now and seeing what works for it.

Edit"

Nvm its actually easy to do,  I have yet to see anyone use it online, cant perry + unblockable and launches the enemy. Going to see what it can do online.

Its not the greatest online :smileysad: but it still looks cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Where exactly is this climbing area? I spend like 3 games looking for it. :-?? Dazzle me please!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (172 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Dec 22, 2012

If your teammate has a red halo over their head you can press R1 ,your warrior will grab them and roll them away :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (149 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I've noticed Poseidon looks older in ascension then he does in 3. Does that make sense?

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 22, 2012

it's at the bottom area of the desert of souls (Polyphemus level) go to the farest end of each corner, you'll see the wall blink. i would say glow but it dont last that long. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Santa Monica Studio Community Strategist
415 posts

Dec 22, 2012

You can climb on the left side of the map and the right side of the map, and you can also chain grapple yourself to the top of the map from the green grapple orb in the middle of the level.

How can you not know how to climb! We spent a ton of time revamping the climbing system to be a more Uncharted-like free form climb system.

You'll see this extensively in the single-player campaign, so get used to it in Multiplayer.

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (135 Views)