I am disappointed metl. 

Message 11 of 63 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: WHAT IS THIS?

Jan 29, 2013

@Goldhawk1 Maybe metl Is Just Being Super Silly ? .Lol

He Knows His PlayStation® All Stars Alright ! ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 12 of 63 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
869 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I am a huge MMA fan (actually did a bit of journalism a few years back) and was EXTREMELY pleased to hear that this weekend's UFC on Fox was seen by 3.7 million households in the US (not to mention overseas simulcasting in 180ish countries)...God of War Ascension commercials LITTERED the 3 hour event. LITTERED it. They are sparing no expense marketing this game...and a Super Bowl spot would make me literally stand up and dance in front of my in-laws. Maybe I''ll post a video if it goes down! That's right SSM! I will dance like the tall, goofy white guy that I am and upload to youtube if yall have a SB spot! If that isn't motivation to spend $2million, idunno what is.

Message 13 of 63 (208 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 29, 2013

@Goldhawk1 Just Had A Thought Of What The Teaser Trailer Might Signify;

It Is In The God of War Theme For Sure, Maybe The Eye Was Kratos When He First Remembered Seeing His Wife Walk Through The Fields, At This Point He Is In A Delusional State, Might Be The Furies Doing This .

It Would Make The Connection To The Story Line Of GoW:A Being About The Humaneness Of Kratos We Have Never Seen Before And Would Give Insight About His Regrets .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 14 of 63 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

(deleted comment)

Message 15 of 63 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Not much mystery, this woman is the wife of Kratos and this video is a teaser of the singleplayer demo that will come in the next days

gowj.jpg

god-of-war-204-500x312.jpg

Message 16 of 63 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 29, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

I am a huge MMA fan (actually did a bit of journalism a few years back) and was EXTREMELY pleased to hear that this weekend's UFC on Fox was seen by 3.7 million households in the US (not to mention overseas simulcasting in 180ish countries)...God of War Ascension commercials LITTERED the 3 hour event. LITTERED it. They are sparing no expense marketing this game...and a Super Bowl spot would make me literally stand up and dance in front of my in-laws. Maybe I''ll post a video if it goes down! That's right SSM! I will dance like the tall, goofy white guy that I am and upload to youtube if yall have a SB spot! If that isn't motivation to spend $2million, idunno what is.

That's a huge relief to hear. Thanks for sharing.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 17 of 63 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
389 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Still though nothing in this trailer referenced God of War to me.

1. Greek woman (most likely Lysandra, Kratos' wife) in a dream-like sequence.

2. The ash that Kratos is covered in, falling from the sky.

3. Kratos' eye. (The series has focused on Kratos' eyes and close-ups and zoom-ins of his eyes since the very first game).

Definitely reads God of War to me! Smiley Happy

It's probably going to be a full blown trailer for Ascension.

Though it seems weird to show something we already know is coming at their Game Day... Now I highly doubt this will happen and I don't want to hype people needlessly but perhaps they're teasing a next-gen God of War reveal.

I would set my expectations low. Probably just going to be a Ascension trailer.

Message 18 of 63 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jan 29, 2013

foxspbr wrote:

Not much mystery, this woman is the wife of Kratos and this video is a teaser of the singleplayer that will come in the next days

gowj.jpg

god-of-war-204-500x312.jpg

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one.  I think it's pretty clear that's Kratos and they're probably speaking of the new demo or something along the lines of that.

Message 19 of 63 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 29, 2013
I immediately thought of Elysium Fields when I saw the woman. So, I was like yeah this is God of War. Then when I eye came in at the end I was definitely like this is God of War.

o.O
Message 20 of 63 (131 Views)