Highlighted
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: WHAT IS THIS?

Jan 30, 2013
@Rachelnlucas I highly recommend you give the games a try Resident Evil 4 and before that were great games after that they became just shooters and not about horror survival anymore but you are welcome to try the newer ones if you want.
Message 51 of 63 (134 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I watched my brother play a couple of the PS1 games. They were scary!!!!!!

My husband platinum 5 and 6 .  We played RE Raccoon City with friends.  It was the only shooter game I let them talk me into playing. It was fun but the stroy wasn't great. Seeing the others even as little as I did, this wasn't a good addition for story.  I realize they had another developer in this one.

I've watched others play a few of them so I know a little of the Story and game play but not the full story.  I didn't get attached to the story either but man the earlier games were pretty scary!!!!!!!!

Like when Nemesis jumps through the window after you in the building.

Message 52 of 63 (129 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 31, 2013
@rachelnlucas

Like Lord-Kratos23 saying, RE4 is great! One of the best games I've ever played. Scary as hell too, but it's probably dated now. The mechanics in newer games are much better, but it's atmosphere is one of the in gaming to date.

@stripesmarine

Sir you're going to talk me into trying out for a clan. I think I can reach the minimal playing requirements. Lol!
Message 53 of 63 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 31, 2013

@DaJizzle If You Do Mr. DaJizzle You Would Make Me, And The Rest Of The Clan's Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Happy !

By Doing This Mr. DaJizzle You Would Allow Any Clan To Further Their Ultimate Mission Of Complete Ascension As A Godly Tier !  

I Know Team Leader Of Σκιά d1v4d , Would Approve Of You Instantly .Lol But A Set Of "Challenges" Are Required To Test Your Thinking Abilities Under Hostile Confrontation *wink wink* ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 54 of 63 (112 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 31, 2013
@stripesmarine

You're very convincing sir! Like good car salesman that only sells exotic cars! Lol! I'm leaning more and more towards doing it! Yay! Smiley Happy
Message 55 of 63 (99 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
@Rachelnlucas I highly recommend you give the games a try Resident Evil 4 and before that were great games after that they became just shooters and not about horror survival anymore but you are welcome to try the newer ones if you want.

Haha 4 was about survival but was light on the horror...6 Leon's Campaign actually did a GREAT job of reviving the survival Horror aspect...especially on No Hope difficulty. That *bleep* was INTENSE!

Loved 5 and 6 myself...played 1 and 2 but not much of 3 and 4. Never was a fan of the non-Chris RE's Smiley Tongue Chris has been my favorite character from the beginning. Me and him got a bromance going, I think. Piers is awesome too though Smiley Sad

Message 56 of 63 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 31, 2013

@DaJizzle I Do Try My Good Sir .Lol 

But Honestly Mr. DaJizzle, You Should Definately Do It !

You Have Nothing To Lose And Everything To Gain  .Laughing

If You Do, I Will Give You A Cozy Hug, Sound Like A Deal Mate ? ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 57 of 63 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 31, 2013
@stripesmarine

*accepts cozy hug*

*feels like Deion "Primetime" Sanders being courted by a host of NFL teams*

Smiley Happy
Message 58 of 63 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 31, 2013

@Mr. DaJizzle I Just Wish You The Very Best In Your Path To Becoming A Warrior Of Great Magnitude, Once You Ascend As A Godly Ranked Warrior !

*stripesmarine slowly gives Mr. DaJizzle a military salute, for his bravery in going forward to join a clan*

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 59 of 63 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I sense a high level of Bromance in here.
Message 60 of 63 (69 Views)