Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: WHAT IS THIS?

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I sense a high level of Bromance in here.

@Goldhawk1 Maybe, Just Maybe .Lol

Are You Jelly Mr. Goldhawk1 ? .Laughs

I Would Not Ever Forget About You Mate ! ; )

You Are Still My Pal .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 61 of 63 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Regarding the trailer, looks like the commercial is  going to be online only and not aired during the actual superbowl; probably the reason they say Feb 1st since that is technically the start of superbowl weekend. I stumbled across this at Gamespot (link is below)

http://www.gamespot.com/news/god-of-war-ascension-super-bowl-ad-teased-6403124

Not sure of the reason for this, unless maybe they want to make the promo longer than 30 sec and don't want to shell out more money for it to run during the actual game on Sunday (I think this yr it's like $4.8 mil for a 30 sec superbowl ad?). Also could be with the floating anti-video game violence sentiment that's floating around, they don't want to stir up anything. I'm sure SSM has their reasons, so who knows for sure...

Also since ppl brought up the notion of a GoW movie, who do you think would be a good choice for Kratos? I'm sure many would jump to Gerard Butler (300) but how about the wrestler Goldberg? He certainly looks like him lol

God-of-War-Kratos-Goldberg.jpg

kratos and goldberg.jpg

goldberg kratos.jpg

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 62 of 63 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
490 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

@DJmadcow

You might should start a new thread for this, but I'll play along here for now...

Goldberg is too old IMO, it'll be hard to watch him play the great Kratos and take him seriously because of all the silly stuff he's done.  IMO, Dominic Purcell always looked like a perfect Kratos for me.

Kratos

Message 63 of 63 (608 Views)
0 Likes